Whitespruce road

Hayley

I smell cookies!

Barked: Thu Feb 22, '07 4:07pm PST 
The road into Whitespruce is a disaster!!! It's an awful muddy pit with tire ruts all through it. Plus the potholes are back. Until it dries out (and if you don't have a 4x4) I would take the back way off Sandalwood. Parking by the frisbee golf will NOT help as coming off HeartLake is the worst part.cry
Jake ☮

Throw- me a- ball!!!!!!

Barked: Fri Feb 23, '07 5:26pm PST 
I never knew there WAS another way to get in there. How do you do it? and then do you walk in??dog
I can't beleive they still have done nothing about that road. Or the rest of the issues we have all been having since last summer.
Hayley

I smell cookies!

Barked: Sat Feb 24, '07 4:20pm PST 
If you are heading north on Heart Lake towards Sandalwood Cres, turn left onto Sandalwood. Take the first left onto Barr Cres. Turn right and follow Barr Cres all the way around (it will meet up with Esker). Right before you get to Esker, there's a pathway into the park, by the back gate. Park on Barr Cres, and take the path in.

I was on the road yesterday, and with the temperature a little colder it wasn't too bad. Once it warms up, it'll probably get bad again.

Jake ☮

Throw- me a- ball!!!!!!

Barked: Sun Feb 25, '07 6:27pm PST 
We did ok too, but we had the hubbies big Ram 4X4. I dont think my car would have made it as easily.