Who likes the Cold Weather and Snow??

Baylee

My Baylee- forever <3

Barked: Sun Feb 11, '07 2:09pm PST 
Hi everyone! I was just wondering who like this cold weather?
I love the cold and snow!! Mom puts my coat on (which I don't like very much) and out I go! I love to run and jump and dig in the snow! I just get very excited!!
Baylee
Lexy

Lexyroo

Barked: Sun Feb 11, '07 2:17pm PST 
Hi I'm Baylee's sister Lexy, and I hate the cold and snow!! I really don't see what Baylee sees in it! All winter long mom dresses me in shirts and when we go outside I get to wear a nice warm coat! Mom says she is going to get me some boots because me feet just get so darn cold!
The first time I ever saw snow I was already a year and a half ( I was brought to a Windsor foster home from a Kansas shelter.)
Well mom openned the door and I went running out with Baylee like I usually do and then all of a sudden I couldn't move any more. It felt like I was walking on ice cubes!! I tried lifting my feet off the ground one at a time but that didn't work I just fell over. Mom had to come and get me. Now when there is snow I go out, do my what I have to do, and get the heck back in the house and under the covers!!
Lexy
Simba

Wonderdog in- Training!

Barked: Fri Feb 16, '07 8:53pm PST 
Lexy, I know exactly how you feel! I don't like the snow either. I have a cool camo parka that keeps me warm in the cold...but I hate snow and rain and cold wetness on my feet! That is the WORST!!! I can't wait for summer!!

Lady

woofs and kisses

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '07 6:52pm PST 
Lady LOVES snow (which is odd because she hates the rain). She runs around on the snow covered ground and rolls around in it with this look of pure joy on her face. Also, she has a tendancy to pull this little "prank" every single year, where she pulls me right into the biggest snow bank she can find.