INTRODUCE YOURSELF! PLEASE TAKE THE SURVEY!

(Page 1 of 26: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Fri Feb 9, '07 7:28pm PST 
Welcome to all of our new members! Our group was created about one year ago and it has been a community to share recipes, experiences and stories! We love great meals and great recipes! And we are here to support eachother.

We have our own group website (the link is in the links list in bold) - it lists all the recipes that have been recommended from DAY ONE! So no need to search through posts. I update it weekly.

We also have a canine nutritionist, Mom of the Daneboys moderators, who provides great information! And Da Boyz, our other moderators, have great advice too! Me? I just love to eat home cooked meals and wanted to learn and share with other pups! hehe!

We love conversation and helpful hints are great resources so don't be shy! Our group is composed of not only beginners but those who are well versed in their own experiences. Especially those who have special diets gain great info to keep healthy and happy!

To help us get to know you, please take the survey below and post here! And please add anything you would like in your introduction! We are happy you are here!snoopy

SURVEY (Just copy and paste in reply):

1) How old are you? When is your birthday?

2) Where do you live?

3) How long has your Mom/Dad been feeding you home cooked food?

4) What sparked your Mom/Dad's interest in home cooked food?

5) What is your usual meal?

6) What do you hate to eat? Allergic to any food?

7) Do you add supplements? Which ones?

8) And what is your favorite treat? you can tell us whether it's homemade or not.

9) On a scale of 1 to 10 (1=willing to learn and 10=hoping to help others!), how much does your Mom and/or Dad know about home cooked food?

10) How did you find this group? Pal, search, forum post?

dancingcheerdancingcheerdancingcheerdancingcheerdancingcheer
cagney

i can fly i can- fly i can fly

Barked: Fri Feb 9, '07 9:27pm PST 
hi my name is cagney. i am a poodle. the papers say toy my mom says miniature. on march 17 (St.Patricks day) i will turn 2. i live in florida for the next 3 months then we are moving to arkansas to live in the country. i have been eating home cooking ever since my mom brought me home at 5 months.she feeds us human grade dog food also but i think it's a control thing she has that makes her cook for us, dog food recall and she freaks. we are always happy with whatever she cooks .my favorite treat is whatever i can get from one of my siblings. what do i hate to eat?! is there anything. i would eat out of the cat box if my mom didn't keep it out of our reach. my mom has been cooking for her babies long before any of the ones she has now have been around here her Dr.Pitcairn book is without a cover and from the 1980's. it justified her feeding table scraps all her life to her pets. i can't cut and paste so i hope i answered all the questions if not just ask. woof
Andy

If it feels- good, do it!!!!

Barked: Sat Feb 10, '07 7:29am PST 
1) How old are you? When is your birthday? Andy-7 1/2 my birthday is 8/8/99

2) Where do you live? I live on an island in Mi- Harsens Island- We have to ride a ferry boat to leave the island.

3) How long has your Mom/Dad been feeding you home cooked food? Not long enough!

My Mama LOVES to cook almost as much as she loves me! She wants me to live a healthy and long life.

5) What is your usual meal?I have a sensitive stomach, so I get ground turkey or chicken with rice and veggies.

6) What do you hate to eat? Allergic to any food? I love anything as long as it doesn't upset my tummy!

7) Do you add supplements? Which ones? My Mama mixes nutr dog food for sensitive stomachs with the rest and derm caps.

8) And what is your favorite treat? you can tell us whether it's homemade or not. One that my Mama found in this forum, Bacon flavored dog biscuit treats.

9) On a scale of 1 to 10 (1=willing to learn and 10=hoping to help others!), how much does your Mom and/or Dad know about home cooked food? Probably a 4

10) How did you find this group? Pal, search, forum post? In the February Dogster news letter!

Cupid

Not on my watch!

Barked: Sat Feb 10, '07 7:40am PST 
Hello everyone! My name is Cupid. I love to play and keep an eye on everything. I will be 4 years old on valentines day. I am not a picky eater, but I love home cooking. My Mama is a great cook. She really wants to learn how to cook better for me and my sister, Shilo,and my brother Andy( his has a sensitive stomach). My favorite treats are any that are homemade. They're the best!! I would like to thank you in advance for welcoming us and helping our Mama.
Shilo

You can't have- fun without me!

Barked: Sat Feb 10, '07 7:51am PST 
Hey there! My name is Shilo and I am almost 8 years old.My birthday is April 5th.I live on Harsens Island in Michigan. I love to swim and hunt ducks and pheasents, so this is like living in Heaven for me! I would like for my Mama to learn how to cook more for me,Cupid, and Andy, so I talked her into joining this great group that I found in the February Dogster newsletter! My Mama says that I have a "cast iron" stomach, so I can eat anything! I love to eat! Period! My Mama says that she has to keep an eye on me cause I am sometimes a "counter surfer". I try to be good, but I just can't resist a delicious smell !! I've just GOT to check it out!!!! I hope you can help my Mama fix me food that smells like hers! Please! Please! Please!

8) And what is your favorite treat? you can tell us whether it's homemade or not.

9) On a scale of 1 to 10 (1=willing to learn and 10=hoping to help others!), how much does your Mom and/or Dad know about home cooked food?

Sambuca- ღ

Sambuca - The Mood Ring!

Barked: Sat Feb 10, '07 3:57pm PST 
1) How old are you? 6 When is your birthday? 4.24.00

2) Where do you live? I live in Ossining, NY with my Mom, sometimes I get to spend time with Dad in NYC.

3) How long has your Mom/Dad been feeding you home cooked food? Mom has always given me chicken, sometimes ground turkey, YUMMY!

4) What sparked your Mom/Dad's interest in home cooked food? I'm picky!

5) What is your usual meal? Kibble, vitamins and Chicken!

6) What do you hate to eat? Plain old food! Allergic to any food? NOPE!

7) Do you add supplements? Yes Which ones? Missing Link, Halo Xtra-C, Hip Hip Hooray, Halo for our Coats, and sometimes Salmon Oil.

8) And what is your favorite treat? you can tell us whether it's homemade or not. Well, my favorite are dehydrated chicken chips.

9) On a scale of 1 to 10 (1=willing to learn and 10=hoping to help others!), how much does your Mom and/or Dad know about home cooked food? I'd give her a 7, she tries hard!

10) How did you find this group? Pal, search, forum post? You were mentioned in the Dogster Newsletter, that Mom reads to us.
Isabella- Martini- ღ

Isabella - LWD Terriorist

Barked: Sat Feb 10, '07 4:01pm PST 
1) How old are you?Almost 2 When is your birthday? 2.27.05

2) Where do you live? Ossining, NY with Mom and sometimes in NYC with Dad!

3) How long has your Mom/Dad been feeding you home cooked food? Oh since I was a baby!

4) What sparked your Mom/Dad's interest in home cooked food? Well, my big sister eats a lot of homecooked, so I do too!

5) What is your usual meal? Kibble and chicken, sometimes cesar dog food.

6) What do you hate to eat? NOTHING Allergic to any food? NOPE

7) Do you add supplements? Yes, Which ones? Xtra C, Missing Link, Halo stuff for my coat and sometimes Yummy Salmon Oil.

8) And what is your favorite treat? you can tell us whether it's homemade or not. Yummy Chummies!!!

9) On a scale of 1 to 10 (1=willing to learn and 10=hoping to help others!), how much does your Mom and/or Dad know about home cooked food? I'll give her 10, I love Mom, she tries real hard!

10) How did you find this group? Pal, search, forum post? Mom read it in the Dogster Newsletter today!
♥ Baby Jessie ♥

Sweet N' Saucy

Barked: Sat Feb 10, '07 5:16pm PST 
SURVEY:

1) How old are you? When is your birthday? "4 1/2 mos. old, 11/21/06"

2) Where do you live? "Akron, Ohio"

3) How long has your Mom/Dad been feeding you home cooked food? "Just Now"

4) What sparked your Mom/Dad's interest in home cooked food? "My mom feels that home cooked food will be far better for me"

5) What is your usual meal? "Iams dry and Iams canned"

6) What do you hate to eat? Allergic to any food? "I like pretty much anything. I'm not allergic to any food"

7) Do you add supplements? Which ones? "No"

8) And what is your favorite treat? you can tell us whether it's homemade or not. "Bil-Jac Liver Treats"

9) On a scale of 1 to 10 (1=willing to learn and 10=hoping to help others!), how much does your Mom and/or Dad know about home cooked food? "1"

10) How did you find this group? Pal, search, forum post? ""Dogster February Newsletter"

dancingcheerdancingcheerdancingcheerdancingcheerdanci ngcheer
Tracksie- (TDIT, CGC)

Follow- Your Nose, &- Heart

Barked: Sat Feb 10, '07 8:39pm PST 
1) How old are you? When is your birthday?
I'm going to be 5years old on February 17th.

2) Where do you live?
Washington State

3) How long has your Mom/Dad been feeding you home cooked food?
about a year ago

A friend baked for her dog, so they decided to try it...

My special diet food, and sometimes I get special treats!

I love anything and everything!

7) Do you add supplements? Which ones?
....not sure

Peanut Butter Bones-homemade

1, willing to learn!

A good pal of mine. big grin
Elvis

To err is- human...to be- loving is canine

Barked: Sun Feb 11, '07 6:56am PST 
) How old are you? When is your birthday?
I am a 4 year old chi boy

2) Where do you live?
Texas...dallas/fort worth area

3) How long has your Mom/Dad been feeding you home cooked food? I wish mom would do it all the time but off and on for a year

The yukky ingredients in dog food

Chicken breast and royal canine unless mom makes my chicken rice meal

nope...I like everything so far

7) Do you add supplements? Which ones? no supplements

8) And what is your favorite treat? you can tell us whether it's homemade or not. These little cheese bisquits mom makes...

9) On a scale of 1 to 10 (1=willing to learn and 10=hoping to help others!), how much does your Mom and/or Dad know about home cooked food? probably 4...they are novices

Found it on an email from Dogster about Valentines...hail
  (Page 1 of 26: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]