Welcome New Dogies....

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Wynn Star

Nutball,- Sweetpea, Nitro

Barked: Mon Jun 8, '09 6:57pm PST 
Hi my name is Wynn Star...Mom calls my Wynnie..ha ha and some other names too! I like to push her buttons...I know how much she loves me. She also calls me her shadow and I go everywhere with her. I really like sleeping in her's and dad's bed even when they call me a bed hog. Gee...I do have lots of names..smile
• Lucy- •

How can- you not- shop

Barked: Fri Nov 6, '09 2:17pm PST 
Hi red face My name is Lucy. I am spoiled cause I have LOTS A Toys!blue dogblue dog blue dog
Cyerra ( C C- )

Want to go OUT?

Barked: Sun Dec 13, '09 8:15pm PST 
Hi, I am Cyerra or CC for short. My mommy and daddy found me abandoned about a month ago. I am sooo lucky to find someone who loves me so much. They spoil me rotten. I sleep under the covers between them. My mommy says I was sent to her by a big Red Chow Angel Dog named Cinnamon. She is right. Cinnamon knew my mommy needed a new baby and I needed someone to love me. I also have 5 cats who love me and play with me. Life is now soooooo good.

Oro

Barked: Wed Jun 22, '11 8:43pm PST 
Sometimes my parents like to nudge me out of bed, but I know they're just playing hard to get. When they leave the bed for water or a bathroom break, I like to take their spot they were sleeping in and stare at them like, "What?".
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2