Feb. 17th will mark Scruffy's one year adoption anniversary with us!

Scruffy- "HEART"- Butler

Scruff- Puff....ready to- play and run!!!

Barked: Fri Jan 26, '07 11:38am PST 
Scruffy was adopted on Feb. 17, 2006 last year from San Martin Animal Shelter...almost a year now. We are eager and excited to celebrated his birthday/anniversary/adoption date with him. We will go to Morgan Hill for a dog birthday cake at one of the many great dog boutiques they have in the downtown area Turst me, Morgan Hill is known for it's love of animals. Not sure about his gift yet. I already purchased a new bed for him at Christmas time....he has a lot of toys, bones, treats, shampoos, grooming stuff. They only thing I can think of...we already got him the pet divider for the stationwagon as well....is a backpack for carrying his own water come this spring. The only thing is packs f or medium size dogs are kind of pricey. Will shop around and see what occurs. There are such great leashes out there now that a dog must have several collars and about a dozen leashes.

In the meantime, the only thing that truly matters is that Scruffy has been brought into our lives, the Butler family.

Here' wishing you a Happy First Year with us! Happy Birthay Scruffy party
Scruffy- "HEART"- Butler

Barked: Sat Feb 3, '07 5:02pm PST 
party My birthday present came in the mail yesterday and my MOM let me open it early. It's a new red pack for me to carry water and poopie bags. My owner has always carried these itemes for me and she thought I might like to do so myself. I will only carry very light items (water is heavy...so owner can carry in her backpack) and talk to our vet about any potential concerns to wearing a pack. I know proper fit is very important and this is a little big. I might have to get an extra small pack instead. My owner is very cautious and does not want me to get back problems down the road. However, we were eager to try it out and hence the photo of me with it. Red is my color!

Edited by author Sat Feb 3, '07 5:18pm PST

Scruffy- "HEART"- Butler

Barked: Sat Feb 17, '07 10:23am PST 
Today is my birthday! I'm gonna have some fun...that's if my owner is feeling up to it. The flu has hit her hard but she'll still manage to think of something fun. Look for my birthday pictures on my page later in the week. snoopy

Chance

Butt scratches- appreciated.

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '07 11:32am PST 
Hiya,Scruffy!

Happy belated birthday!

Great new pics!You got a backpack,too! dog
How do you like it?
Scruffy- "HEART"- Butler

Barked: Thu May 10, '07 10:49am PST 
Scruffy seems to like his pack. Thanks for the belated birthday wishes. That was sweet! I haven't been on Dogster for a while, so I hope everyone is doing well.
Scruffy- "HEART"- Butler

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '08 9:20pm PST 
Guess what? It's almost Scruffy's birthday!!! On the 17th of Feb. it will mark the second year of Scruffy being in our household. What a great dog!!! Hope everyone is doing well as we have not been on the group page for a very long time.

Happy Birthday Scruffy!!! party