OnLy PuPs Valentine Party!!!

(Page 1 of 26: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Sun Jan 21, '07 5:35am PST 
Hi puppies,

Well, we are having our OnLy PuPs Valentine Party on Sunday, February 11th, 2007, here in the forum threads as it is all in one place that way.

It will be a drop in as you can, all day party - we are having it in "Paris", thanks to Seren and mom, April's suggestion and an excellent one!!

We will need some suggestions from you puppies, and what would you like to do - should we eat out at a fabulous and expensive Paris restaurant - I think that would be fun as for the Halloween party and picnic, we all brought things.

This way, we can tell all about our outfits, what we are wearing, what we are going to order to eat and then later on, where we are all going - the sights in Paris - we need someone to help with that....

So, this is the beginning - Bullseye will set up a link to this Thread and we will have our party on the forum thread too! Everyone will know where to go and see each other this way, than having separate messages.

Thanks Bullseye, he is a prince of fixing this up for us xoxooxo

Love and hugs, Rocky and Bullseye
OLIVER, - CGC.

May I snuggle- closer please?

Barked: Mon Jan 22, '07 1:07pm PST 
I think we should go to the top of the Eiffel Tower and whisper sweet licks in our Valentine's ears!!! laugh out loud snoopy snoopy laugh out loud dancing dancing

Weeeeeeeeeeee... that would be pawsome!

Wiggle-waggs,

Oliver 'Casanova' (so named by my sweet Valentine Mimi!). snoopy big grin
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Wed Jan 24, '07 9:53am PST 
Dear Oliver, I definately love that idea, love is in the air and even more at the top of the Eiffel Tower! Bullseye and Rocky

Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Wed Jan 24, '07 9:55am PST 
Ok Pups, does anyone know or have you heard of a really fancy expensive and totally wonderful restaurant that we can go to in Paris? We have to be making our reservations soon, time is going by quickly.
Bullseye and Rocky
Seren Bach- (welsh=- little star

http://www.seren- -bach.moonfruit.- com/

Barked: Sat Jan 27, '07 8:40am PST 
well we have found this one, its called Ambassadeurs heres a Description: Restaurant - 8ème ARRONDISSEMENT. In this elegant restaurant, you will find refined decor and service. The food lives up to its high quality surroundings, and the menu is simply exquisite. A fabulous brunch is available, as well as an extraordinary dinner. Prices are relatively expensive because you are paying for top-quality food, service, and ambience. Tie and jacket are required at dinner.
Telephone number: 33 (0)1 44-71-16-16
what do you think smile party
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Sat Jan 27, '07 3:42pm PST 
My dear sweet Seren,

I think, with Bullseye's approval, that we have found a lovely place to dine!

I don't know about Bullseye, but I definately need a good grooming and a new collar for this event.

It sounds just perfect for Valentine's Day!

Seren, you are so wonderful and helpful, we truly love you here so so much. It is a group that needs a Seren in it to be a success!!

Hopefully our Bullseye will be back on line tomorrow - computer woes today......
Penelope

Anyone want- kisses???

Barked: Sun Jan 28, '07 9:16am PST 
I sure hope I get to give lots of kisses...because, well...that's just what I do best!!!party
♥Bull- seye- R.I.P&hearts- ;

I love- my puppy- mates

Barked: Sun Jan 28, '07 9:38am PST 
cheer Yay Seren that sound's great, i cant wait cheer

I will have to make sure i look my best...espesally if Penelope's giving kisses...wow! snoopy

And Oliver the Eiffel Tower is a fantastic idea, ive never been anywhere high up so i hope i will be okay, I like the idea of being able to see sooo much though and it is very romanic way to go

This is going to be so cool,
Bullie hugs
Bullseye
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Sun Jan 28, '07 3:01pm PST 
I know, Penelope and Bullseye, it is very exciting and I've never seen any of Paris or know much about it. It's great that Seren has had such a wonderful idea to have our Valentine's Day Party there and she found us a lovely restaurant to all dine at - fancy !!! Seren, you are a doll! xo
Bela Noel- (White- Christmas)

Don't mess with- the- cat!!!!!!!!!!!

Barked: Tue Jan 30, '07 5:05pm PST 
I'm looking forward to spending Valentine's Day in Paris with my Only Pups buds from Dogster. Love, Bela
  (Page 1 of 26: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]