Tug-of-War with other dogs??

Savanna ♥

Sleeping, be- back later!

Barked: Thu Jan 18, '07 6:18pm PST 
Do(es) you dog(s) play tug-of-war with other dogs or with you????
Sparky

You're leaving?- I'm coming too!

Barked: Fri Jan 19, '07 11:19am PST 
My dogs play tug-a-war with eachother all the time! Sparky would do it all day, Terry seems to do it to win the toy! When I take Sparky to other people's houses he plays tug-of-war with their dogs too! There's a video of my dogs playing on their pages. smile
Sparky

You're leaving?- I'm coming too!

Barked: Fri Jan 19, '07 11:19am PST 
My dogs play tug-a-war with eachother all the time! Sparky would do it all day, Terry seems to do it to win the toy! When I take Sparky to other people's houses he plays tug-of-war with their dogs too! There's a video of my dogs playing on their pages. smile

Franky

"I'm with- stupid"- ----------->

Barked: Sun Jul 1, '07 11:18am PST 
This thread is sooo old, but tug o war is one of my favorite games.
At the dog park, I play tugowar all the time.

Things to be cautious of :
Watch the intensity level of the dogs who are watching, sometimes they get over anxious due to all the growling and barking I do while playing. Sometimes a timeout should be called.

Make sure what we're tugging on is long enough to keep a little seperation.

Know your opponent and audience, my human watches me like a hawk, when there's any new or flighty big dogs around.
Sadie♥(given away)

Sweet to humans,- Top Dog to- Snoopy

Barked: Thu Oct 25, '07 11:56am PST 
Snoopy and Sadie (my grandma's dogs) play tug with ecah other, and my dog Treader plays tug with me, Cookie isn't interested in playing anything much ny more, so Treader can't plasy tug with her. Cookies used to love playing though.