Say something nice about the Doodle before you!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Cyber Ozzie

That's- Redogulous!

Barked: Mon Jan 8, '07 5:34am PST 
I saw this thread in the Plus forum and it was fun so I thought I would start one here! All you have to do is say something nice about the Doodle with the last post in the the thread. Then someone says something nice about you and so on. You can post as many times as you like. I am first so say something nice about me to get it going! Rock on Doodles!
Hondo

Life is good!

Barked: Mon Jan 15, '07 10:31am PST 
So Ozzie Lu, what kind of a doodle are you??? I thought you were a Poogle, but that can't be because you are bassett hound, not a beagle. So what is a bassett/poodle? A bassoodle or a poosette?
Cyber Ozzie

That's- Redogulous!

Barked: Mon Jan 15, '07 4:56pm PST 
Hondo! That's not how you do Say Something Nice About the Doodle Before You"! It goes like this:

Hondo is a super smart dog cause he knows how to open doors by himself! He is a beautiful shade of brown, Honduras mahogany to be exact! What a great Doodle!

Luke

Hiding is good- form of self- preservation

Barked: Tue Jan 16, '07 11:25am PST 
Ozzie Lu, you are a great leader. Brave and smart, running this group when you haven't even moved to your forever home. You must be a super dog!
Princess Ladybug

princes- s grumble- butt

Barked: Tue Jan 16, '07 2:14pm PST 
Luke, you are such a cute dog with all those colors. Fuzzy too. What a cute face. wave
Cyber Ozzie

That's- Redogulous!

Barked: Tue Jan 16, '07 2:18pm PST 
Lady Bug you are a fancy schmancy pup with lot's of fun costumes! applause
ESPERANZA,- CSD

SERVICE DOGS - HAVE A BIG- RESPONSIBILITY

Barked: Wed Jan 17, '07 9:35pm PST 
Ozzie Lu you are such a pretty doggie.
Esperanza
Austin

Wait, what...- You wanna play??- Attack!!

Barked: Thu Jan 18, '07 5:59pm PST 
Esperanza is adorable! Soo scruffy and she seems pretty brave! Neither my scaridie-hound or scaridie-doodle would ge that close to Santa! You also seem adventurous for going out on a boat, once again my lazy babies wouldn't go anywhere near, unless they were thirsty, and I mean REALLY thirsty!smile
Cyber Ozzie

That's- Redogulous!

Barked: Mon Jan 22, '07 9:45am PST 
Austin, you are such a cute pup. If we ever met I would pounce on you! Then I would nip nip at your pretty white beard and bark til you played with me! laugh out loud
Princess Ladybug

princes- s grumble- butt

Barked: Mon Jan 22, '07 9:53am PST 
Ozzie Lu, you rock in your new duds. Just think of all the cool clothes your mama could get you. How about those ears, they are lovely and long. Lady bug
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3