Room Reservations

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Mookie Dumbledore

Getting married- to my gorgeous- Sheeba^_^

Barked: Sat Jan 6, '07 12:52pm PST 
Room 1: White and red room with shag carpet and a lilac bathroom with a deluxe jacuzzi. Two Portholees.(RESERVED BY ALLIE ANNE )
Room 2: Purple Room with wood floors. Special Paw-tini bar with canary yellow 2 toilet bathroom.(RESERVED BY MAX )
Room 3: Yellow and white room with light yellow carpet. Deluxe kitchen with microwave and canary yellow bathroom with jacuzzi spa. Perfect for the early riser!!!
Room 4: For the dog who likes to sleep in. Black room with latte machine in kitchen. White bathroom with sleeping eye shades. 1 porthole.( RESERVED BY VALENTINO )
Room 5: SPECIAL HARRY POTTER ROOM. Goblet of fire themed walls with 3 portholes. Deluxe Harry Potter themed kitchen with coffee pot and the works. Quidditch themed bathroom with special wands inside. ( RESERVED BY MOOKIE DUMBLEDORE AND )
Room 6: Bichon wallpaper with Bichon lamps and decor. Kitchen with the works with an extra tea maker. Bichon bathroom with fluffy carpet.( RESERVED BY MADISON )
Room7: Blue and Green room with Green carpet. Kitchen with Pawgarita bar. Blue bathroom with jacuzzi tub for 2.( RESERVED BY MOLLY LOU-WHO)

Post which room you would like and I will reserve it for you!! Once these fill up I will post some more pronto.

Room 8: Tan room with deluxe burger bar with shag carpet and suntan bathroom.

Room9big huglue room with pawtini bar and ocean blue bathroom with steamer room.( RESERVED BY WOODY )

Room 10partyurple room with red carpet, a purple bathroom, and a double kitchen.

Room 11: Marune room with hardwood floors and pawtini bar with a black bathroom(bathroom includes one porthole for those obsessed with the ocean ^_^ )(RESERVED BY SOPHIE)

Room 12: White and Red pinstriped room with red bathroom and a burger bar.

Edited by author Sat Jan 13, '07 6:29pm PST

Valentino

Valentino - let's play

Barked: Sat Jan 6, '07 1:50pm PST 
I'd like Room 4, please.
Unfortunately, I don't drink tea, just lattes!
Mookie Dumbledore

Barked: Sat Jan 6, '07 1:59pm PST 
I can arrange for the tea machine to be switched out with a latte machine for you ^_^

Molly- Lou-Who

Braticus Maximus

Barked: Sat Jan 6, '07 2:25pm PST 
Pawz up for the S.S. Bichon!! I have my eye on room 7. That pawgarita bar has MOLLY LOU-WHO written all over it!!!!! I'm so looking forward to a vacation. And to Tahiti!! I have much to do.
Mookie Dumbledore

Barked: Sat Jan 6, '07 2:40pm PST 
Bol! Sure thing Molly!
Madison- ♥

The coolest- Fluffer Muffin- in town!!

Barked: Sat Jan 6, '07 7:39pm PST 
I want room 6!!! Its perfect for me!!!! I like to drink tea too!
Allie Anne

I ♥- Snickers!

Barked: Sun Jan 7, '07 12:09am PST 
I would like room one please mookie!!!
Allie Anne
Max

Can I go too?- Huh? Can I?

Barked: Sun Jan 7, '07 7:39am PST 
Mook
I'll take room 2 with the Paw-tini bar pal!!!

Paws up,
Max
Mookie Dumbledore

Barked: Sun Jan 7, '07 9:19am PST 
Ok Max!! Sounds great!! Oh and I got yours reserved Allie ^_^ We only have one left so I will go ahead and post some more!!!
Woody

It's all about- Woody

Barked: Fri Jan 12, '07 11:46am PST 
Hi Mookie -- can I go on the cruise too? I need to get away. Is the blue room #9 still available?

Thanks Pal!
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2