Who's your favorite Red Sox's Player?

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Kai

**face licks**

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '07 5:14pm PST 
Pita..... Mommie found out why he was called Spaceman. She found it on a website and its below:

Lee was one of the game’s few counterculture symbols: he talked to animals, championed environmental causes, practiced yoga, ate health foods, sprinkled marijuana on his buckwheat pancakes (an indiscretion for which he was fined $250 by Commissioner Bowie Kuhn), pondered Einstein and Vonnegut, quoted from Mao, and studied Eastern philosophers and mystics. It was in this context that former Red Sox teammate John Kennedy first dubbed him "Spaceman," a nickname writers thereafter used as shorthand to describe his free spirit. At first irritated by the appellation (preferring to be known as "Earth Man"), Lee would eventually approve of the "Spaceman" moniker. "I realized that it’s the ultimate compliment," he remarked. "Everybody thinks they’re earthlings but in actuality we’re only here for a brief moment, and the cinder that we’re on is moving as Spaceship Earth, so we’re all space travelers."

smile
Oreo

Food is life!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 8:26am PST 
OMPAW! I liked Johnny Damon and he was a valuable player until he BETRAYED the team and cut his hair and went to the Yanks !! Now I like a bunch, Jonathon Papelbon, Jacoby Ellsbury, Manny Ramirez, Big Papi, Dustin Pedroia, and Mike Lowell! I love 'em all but those are my major faves!cheer
Phoebe- ♥

Purring for my- Boo Bear

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '08 2:00pm PST 
My current favorite is Beckett!! But we still will always love Bellhorn even though he is no longer one of the Sox (I don't think he signed anywhere this year!!)!!

Maddox (I'm leavin in a few da

U gotta watch!!!-

Barked: Sat Apr 26, '08 11:33pm PST 
My 2 fav. player r Manny and the # ! BIG PAPI!
Bonita

A Good Cattle- Dog Is A Tired- Cattle Dog

Barked: Sun Jun 8, '08 9:52am PST 
Jacoby Ellsbury is my favorite. I hope his paw gets better soon!
Dominique

Anyone who will- pet me is- lovable!

Barked: Wed Jul 30, '08 1:08pm PST 
my favorite player is paplebon (sp)

my mommy had his autograph!!!!!!!!!

applause
Quinn

Walk, sniff,- pee, repeat...

Barked: Sun Aug 17, '08 12:55pm PST 
Miiiiiiike Looooooowell!
Arwen

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 6:10am PST