It's amazing.....

Oreo

Orzy....Orzeeta.- ..Orzy doodles

Barked: Sun Dec 17, '06 3:36pm PST 
..... how each Jackapoo looks different. Some take after the poodle side and others are more Jack Russell. I adore the breed and would get another Jackapoo in a heartbeat.

My Oreo looks more poodle, I think. However, he must get his spots from the JRT and he has the JR jump too. He is very tame and mellow though for the most part and I think that must be the poodle.

He is one picky eater and has me fully trained to jump through hoops. LOL Oreo often goes a couple days without touching his food. I fuss way too much and I think he likes to see how far I will go.

Anyways, love this group and cant wait to hear from others.

Suzie....Oreo's mama
Lulu

Kisses!!!!

Barked: Mon Dec 18, '06 6:12am PST 
I know! that's part of the greatness of us Jack-a-poos, we're all very unique but also ALL very LOVABLE.
Oreo

Barked: Mon Dec 18, '06 9:17pm PST 
Jackapoos are absolutely incredible and an adorable breed. I had so much fun looking at each Jackapoo on this list. Some take after the poodle side and others are more Jack Russell. My Oreo is more poodle but he has that famous Jack Russell jump.

When my 16 year old beagle/terrior passes on, I plan to get another Jackapoo. For now, my hands are full with the two dogs. lol

Suzie

Lulu

Kisses!!!!

Barked: Tue Dec 19, '06 7:02am PST 
Maybe we can work together to pioneer the first Jackapoo club/association. Many people don't even know what we are!
Oreo

Barked: Wed Dec 20, '06 12:54am PST 
When I tell people I have a Jackapoo, people crinkle up their nose and ask me "Eeew, whats that?" Aaargh!

We really need to make people aware of this absolutely wonderful breed. They are just fantastic little creatures.