WHats up

Lucky

Born To Run,Then- Sleep

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 2:32pm PST 
I love boxers...i am not one but hey...just because i am not one doesn't mean i cant love em'....hehe....bye
Lucky

Born To Run,Then- Sleep

Barked: Tue Dec 26, '06 9:07am PST 
Heres a kinda confusing game...but you dont have to play...ok heres what you do...I will show an example...I am going to jump over Ali ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ opps..i almost hit your head Ali......get it...you can use HOWEVER many ^ you want and you can say WHATEVER you want after it...you can say you hit him..or you flew right over him...anything...and you can jump over ANYBODY...when i jump over Ali....Ali has to jump over anybody in the group that he wants to jump over...but nobody has to wait for Ali to jump...they can go on ahead and jump over someone....you dont have to play this game..my friend thought up this game so he asked me to post it in my group....so i did...now i am posting it in my group....pawmail Me (Lucky) if you dont understand or you just want to say "THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO STUPID" Bye
Lucky

Born To Run,Then- Sleep

Barked: Tue Dec 26, '06 9:09am PST 
I will jump over Ali....^^^^^^^^^^^^ yeahhh I almost hit you ali boy but i didnt....now Ali or anybody else can jump over anybody IN THE GROUP...pawmail if you like to say THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO STUPID or you want to play but you are confused or you are just curious about how it works...bye