Ahem! Cookie's *real* arrival story

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Gabriel

loony monkey

Barked: Tue Nov 28, '06 7:53pm PST 
Cookie was indeed rescued from the Humane Society almost 20 years ago, but his profile doesn't mention that it was his pure feline genius that got him a home. When the O.G. spotted a little five year old girl looking for a kitten, he made his move by *winking* at her wink And she fell in love.

(and then went off to college many years later and adopted me, the psycho demon kitty)
Cookie (Olde- Dirty- Angelman)

I'm the O.G.,- mofo

Barked: Tue Nov 28, '06 8:05pm PST 
Cousin Gabie wants to take credit for his mom's good taste, which apparently ended when she went to college. Just kidding, Gerbler. Gabriel is my cousin, guys, if you didn't know. He also bit a hole the size of a nickel in my old back a couple of years ago, and he never apologized. I still love him, but it pisses me off when grandma refers to Radley as Gabie. It's not fair to Radley. She's a punk, too, but a harmless one. Anyway, yes, it was a sweet little five-yr-old girl who picked me out from the Humane Society. What ever happened to her, anyway?
Gabriel

loony monkey

Barked: Tue Nov 28, '06 9:16pm PST 
Beast has me in a headlock and won't let me go until I apologize to Cookie. I'm sorry! I'll never bite another hole in you!

(mostly because mom won't let me play with Cookie anymore, since I'm so evil)

Cookie (Olde- Dirty- Angelman)

I'm the O.G.,- mofo

Barked: Tue Nov 28, '06 9:44pm PST 
Beast rocks. I've never loved a cat I've never met so much. I accept your belated apology, Gabie. You know I'm not the grudge-holding type, just the long-term memory type. Anyway, I forgive you. I've sustained worse injuries too, like when I got 2nd-degree burns on my paw last winter when I jumped up on the stove. It sucks when you can still jump, but your eyes aren't good enough to see where you're actually jumping up to. Maybe I need some Kareem-Abdul Jabbar sports goggles, then I'll really be a baller. By the way, that was sweet of you to give me credit for being a smart kitten and procuring myself an owner. I know you were smart enough to do the same. Either that, or your owner's a sucker, not that my owner has ever turned away a stray or a cat that wanted to move in.
Gabriel

loony monkey

Barked: Wed Nov 29, '06 12:59pm PST 
I did indeed use my sneaky smarts to get a home - my girl wasn't sure about me at first, 'cause I was sickly, so I climbed up her arm and perched on her shoulder so she'd know I owned her.

And, yes, she is a total sucker.
Oreo

tuff stuff

Barked: Wed Nov 29, '06 8:04pm PST 
You're all about sneaky smarts, Gabie. You've been known to appear under people's covers at night and scare the living bejebus out of them. Plus you can get into just about anywhere. I mean, you're really agile for a big guy.
radley

miss boo

Barked: Thu Nov 30, '06 4:40am PST 
MOre like he doesn't know he's a big guy. He thinks he's a little pocket-size lap cat like me, not a small raccoon, which he actually he.
Oreo

tuff stuff

Barked: Thu Nov 30, '06 4:41am PST 
YOu're not little, Radley. You were little. And he's not a raccoon. He's a weasel. Bunny.
Gabriel

loony monkey

Barked: Fri Dec 1, '06 12:13pm PST 
Yes! I am a raccoon! And to prove it, last night I stood up to a raccoon on the roof outside Gillian's room!

He was trying to climb up a tree and get on the roof, but I stood my ground with one paw in the gutter, and my wussy lil growl scared him away.

Ha!

I am also: a weasel, a monkey, and a monkeyweasel.
radley

miss boo

Barked: Fri Dec 1, '06 10:05pm PST 
you are all of the above. weasel/monkey/bunny/rat. you really stood up to a raccoon? you don't think you're a human, you think you're whatever animal is convenient, which is cool. some of the outdoor cats stand up to raccoons, but mostly they just coexist pretty peacefully. that's kind of cool, though, gerbler.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2