Take me to your hometown!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Pufulet RIP

Born To- Love- You

Barked: Mon Nov 27, '06 4:11am PST 
Ok guys! If you're proud of your hometown be sure to share it with us! Every week saturday and sunday, we'll take trips to our home town! Post here if you want to be our weekly guide! And tell us where you live!!!!
Mimi

throw the ball!- throw the ball!

Barked: Mon Nov 27, '06 7:01am PST 
how are we goin' to da that Pufu? can u give me some details pls?

wagss

Mimi
Coalby- Lupyan- Rivard

Cedar's Girl

Barked: Tue Nov 28, '06 11:11am PST 
I live in a small town in Western PA called Derry. It is near the city of Pittsburgh. I would love for you to all come to my house and walk around my lake there is not too much to site see like in Paris but we could go to Pittsburgh and see everything there. Like the musuems, the stadiums, Science Center three Rivers, the incline (we could take a ride) the waterfront etc.

Pufulet RIP

Born To- Love- You

Barked: Tue Nov 28, '06 12:18pm PST 
That's a great ideea Princess Coalby! After the trip to Romania, we're gonna go to your home town!!! Yaaaaaaayyyy!!!!
Archie-Bold,- RN, CGC

What's yours is- mine! I Parti in- Color!

Barked: Tue Nov 28, '06 2:16pm PST 
I can give you all tours of my town, but we'll have to walk slowly until I'm healed..

central texas IS the live music capital of the world!
Coalby- Lupyan- Rivard

Cedar's Girl

Barked: Tue Nov 28, '06 3:43pm PST 
Great Archie just get well soon so you can be the tour guide!
Mimi

throw the ball!- throw the ball!

Barked: Thu Nov 30, '06 1:44am PST 
well gals, we can organise a trip to my hometown as well, to Turkey, Istanbul, where two continents meet (Asia and Europe)
Jack- Goodman-Carm- ean

I chew,- therefore, I am.

Barked: Thu Nov 30, '06 12:22pm PST 
Ooh, Ooh, I definitely vote for going to the Pittsburgh area. My whole family are Steelers fans, so we could see a game while visiting Lady Coalby! My parents went to college in Pittsburgh, and my mom even played concerts out in Derry where Coalby lives. Fun times!
Pufulet RIP

Born To- Love- You

Barked: Fri Dec 1, '06 12:30pm PST 
That's great guys! Please pmail me and tell me when you wanna do the trip! Thanks!
Abbie

Counter surfers- get more snacks.

Barked: Fri Dec 1, '06 8:05pm PST 
Charlie and I live in a small town in North Texas called, Burkburnett. It is a great little town to live in.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2