Where do you guys hang out?

Chelsey

I'm super- nice...til you- touch my bone!!

Barked: Mon Nov 6, '06 7:57am PST 
Which doggie park do you guys release your energy at? Me and Boomer have been hanging out at Parc Jarry, but mommy and daddy are thinking about changing park, cuz Boomer keeps on running away from the doggie park by the big gap under the door. Mommy, daddy and the other human parents at Parc Jarry say the city should fix this, cuz a lot of human parents lost their "kids" there, especially the little ones. So anyone knows any great doggie park, let us know!! We might meet in "person" one day!! Slurps 'n sniffs!
Poutchi(- birthday-30/- 12/2004 )

''don't you dare- take my ball''

Barked: Mon Nov 6, '06 5:47pm PST 
Coucou niece!!! It's me uncle Poutchi!!!! Well if you'd like to go a little far from home, tell your mommy to bring you where I go.I don't really kno the name of the dogpark but it's on the corner of PieIX boulevard and Notre-Dame street so maybe I could play with you and your brother one day if ever you mommy and daddy feels to bring you there, you never kno!!!!!
Chelsey

I'm super- nice...til you- touch my bone!!

Barked: Tue Nov 7, '06 9:34am PST 
Mmm, I doubt very much they'll drive all the way there with both of us in the car. I'm a barfer, and Boomer's is a pisser in the car! And mommy freaks out every time...So, don't think there's a chance we'll end up there. But you're more than welcome to join us and our friends at Jarry parc, since you don't get sick in the car.

Famous

Born to be the- lickiest dog- ever.

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '07 9:19am PST 
We all love the park on O'Brian in St-Laurent. There's always a ton of our friends there and sooooo many more. its between Cote Vertu and Henri Bourassa, accross Mourelatos. Not too far from Jarry..