What are your kittens favorite toys?

♥- Roxy- ♥

Polydactyl Maine- Coons Rule!

Barked: Sun Nov 5, '06 7:43pm PST 
What toys do you kittens like best? A ball? A Cat Dancer? A ball in a track? Or maybe just a crumpled up piece of paper...
I don't have my new kitten yet, but my sister recently adopted a kitten and her kitten's favorite toys are crumpled paper, fuzzy mice, and the Cat Dancer.
Bastess

World Record- Holder for- Catlympic Relay

Barked: Mon Nov 6, '06 6:49pm PST 
My favorite toys are my big sister's tail, anything plastic, electric cords, fur mice, ice cubes, jingle balls, and shoelaces.
Boomer

Biter of toes.

Barked: Fri Nov 10, '06 9:31pm PST 
Like Bastess, I love playing with my big sister's bushy tail (she doesn't always like it so much though). My mommy also got me a little furry mouse on an elastic string that I can play with for hours.
My favorite toy is Daddy's sneaker. I play with it so much that I even fall asleep in it sometimes.

Stella

Stella- Felinis--Queen- of All Kitties!

Barked: Sun Nov 12, '06 12:24pm PST 
Hi, this is Stella. My very favorite toy is Mr. Moose. My person says he is actually a Beanie Baby pronghorn antelope, but I call him Moose. I also like any kind of little bit of plastic that I can put under the dishwasher, so that I can scream then and make her come and move it. Also like crisp pieces of paper like tea bag covers. Plus the usual commercial cat stuff, like the fluffy thing on a line.

Barked: Wed Nov 9, '11 2:08am PST 
I have tried so many toys, but only seem to enjoy the toy mouse inside the catnip and also shows interest to play with ball...

Kitten care