Share your story

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
♥Daisy♥

My ♥ belongs- to Bono

Barked: Sun Nov 5, '06 4:00pm PST 
I hate Dice!He cheated on me!I went away for the weekend and came back and all of a sudden he has this girlfriend!!!I dont understand why he would do this!!!I thought he loved me!He completley broke my heart!
Gypsy Road

I\\\'m Bad!!

Barked: Sun Nov 5, '06 4:03pm PST 
I'm so sorry to hear that, Daisy. You might want to change your post though. Isn't "hate" a little strong?
↓ AshleyAnn ↓

Happiness =- Being Engaged to- Kuai

Barked: Sun Nov 5, '06 4:04pm PST 
I May Never See Weissen Again! He Hasn't Been On In A LONG Time : ' (

Edited by author Sun Nov 5, '06 4:08pm PST

Gypsy Road

I\\\'m Bad!!

Barked: Sun Nov 5, '06 4:08pm PST 
Oh Ash! I thought you two were together again? Man, what is happening to this world?
↓ AshleyAnn ↓

Barked: Sun Nov 5, '06 4:10pm PST 
Should I Start Dating Again??
♥- Genevieve- ♥ (GG)

[insert motto- here]

Barked: Sun Nov 5, '06 4:13pm PST 
I loved Ricky. I loved him so. The moment he asked, "Will you be my girlfriend?" that moment, he stole my heart away. I immediatly said yes.
We hade fun times, I gotta say. One night, he asked me to take his hand in marriage. I said yes, one more. We made our wedding thread, and we had fun times then.
But one day, he stopped coming on Dogster. Next thing I know, I hadn't seen him in a week! Then, someone IMed me to say Ricky cheated on me.
You see, he broke up with me once, put we got back together and continued our Dogster life. When that pup IMed me to say Ricky cheated, he has changed. He said he took me back for pitty, no love. I didn't believe that. I knew he loved me. But he changed. And cheated on me. I will miss him, yup. I'll miss that pup named Ricky.
Gypsy Road

I\\\'m Bad!!

Barked: Sun Nov 5, '06 4:15pm PST 
*hugs GG* I'm so sorry about that as well.

Ash, what does your heart tell you?

My story was pretty public...to say the least.
♥Daisy♥

My ♥ belongs- to Bono

Barked: Sun Nov 5, '06 4:25pm PST 
Im sso sorry : ( But you have a crush now right GG?Doesnt that make you happy?Well I guess It must be pretty hard to get over your husband cheating on you : (

Im sorry Ash!But my sister on catster, the same happened to her, her fiancee didnt come back for months and the day after she gave up on him he came back!Dont loose hope sweetie!
♥- Genevieve- ♥ (GG)

[insert motto- here]

Barked: Sun Nov 5, '06 4:31pm PST 
OMD, Daisy!! Once, Ashley thought she was single (Weissen was gone for a looong time) so a dog asked for her hand in marriage!!!! She accepted, and later that day, Weissen came back!!! So Ashley broke up with the other pup and our family re-united again!! =D
↓ AshleyAnn ↓

Barked: Sun Nov 5, '06 4:49pm PST 
Somepup Gave Me Weissen Email Addie and Im Gonna Ask Him When He Comes On!
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2