Where Did Your Pem Come From??

Cassie

"...- TUG-...O-...WAR!- !!!!!!!!"

Barked: Mon Oct 9, '06 7:51pm PST 
So where did you get your little herder? A breeder, pet store, friend?? I want to know!!

You see, I was bought from a pet store. My humans weren't as dog-educated then as they are now and thought that saving me would help end the pain of pet stores and puppy mills, even though really it made it worse, because then I was replaced with another dog. But, of course, Im glad to be out of that stinky little cage!!

So where are all you guys from??
Leo

It's good to be- king

Barked: Tue Apr 28, '09 5:45pm PST 
Me and Randy came from a breeder in our town. We have the same parents, but are from different litters. Iam Randy's big brother and I love teasing him and eating his treats.
Randy

I want to be a- big boy

Barked: Tue Apr 28, '09 5:50pm PST 
I am from a breeder too like Leo...we came from the same place and have the same mom and dad. Leo is too big and scary and too loud when he barks at the cat...gosh I wish I could bark at the cat too.

Shaka ♥ (RIP)

Fastest Swimmer- in Town! Hehe :)

Barked: Wed May 27, '09 11:16am PST 
Rescueshrug I was born under a dumpstershh And I lived a long happy lifelaugh out loud
Gina

Barked: Sat Aug 1, '09 2:59pm PST 
I was rescued from a puppymill by Sunshine Corgi Rescue. There are rescue sites for every breed and my mom and dad found this one in our state and they brought us together!
Vincent

I'm a- happy-go-lucky- boy!

Barked: Sat Aug 1, '09 3:13pm PST 
I was abandoned at the vet by my owners in 2003. The story was that they'd sold their home and were moving into a rental that didn't take pets. I was picked up by a local pet rescue and was spotted by my future mom and dad at an adoptathon. Gina is my new sister and I love my new home.

Edited by author Sat Aug 1, '09 3:15pm PST

Taylor

I love all- people

Barked: Fri Aug 7, '09 6:31pm PST 
Taylor came from a leading international breeder/ show judge who lives in Kaiapoi (near Christchurch) in New Zealand. I asked Lesley Chalmers to send me a red and white puppy of conformation show standard and Taylor arrived by air to Wellington (NZ) at 13 weeks old. His father is USA-born. Taylor was a hit with the airport staff.