TAGS Corn Roast All invited!

Oz

Trust me...I'm a- beagle

Barked: Tue Aug 29, '06 10:30am PST 
On September 2nd, TAGS (The Animal Guardian Society) is holding their annual Corn Roast fundraiser.
It costs $15 for everyone over the age of 7, and $6 for everyone under said age. The price includes parking, all the corn, hamburgers, and hot dogs you can eat, camping (if you wish to stay the night) and doggie games!
Also there is a silent auction with passes to the movies, wonderland, free food and more!

There is a 1 acre fenced dog park (I believe it has been mentioned on another post) and everypup (who is of good nature of course) is invited to come and have fun!

It starts at4:00pm Saturday and goes until the next day. And for all those pups who like to play fetch ALL DAY, this is a great place to go, because there will be dozens of other dog lovers who will just be waiting to play fetch with you!

DOGS GET IN FREE

for all those interested and need directions, I will post them here.

Hope to see you there!!!
Maximus

Maximus is a- pretty boy!

Barked: Thu Aug 31, '06 8:44am PST 
Sounds like fun. I would love the directions.
Oz

Trust me...I'm a- beagle

Barked: Sat Sep 2, '06 5:54am PST 
Okay (sorry for the late response)

If you are coming from Bowmanville, and are taking HWY 57 North, Take that all the way up to the 9th concession and turn left. Keep going on that road past old Scugog. (You can also take Old Scugog road)

A ways down the ninth you will see a big house, with 2 portables out front and a big dog run. This is the place of the corn roast. And of course there will probably be a ton of cars out front and people and their pups too!
I hope you are able to see this today before it's too late! I'll pawmail it to you too.

Oz

Trust me...I'm a- beagle

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '07 7:45pm PST 
Just brining this back up!
Although this is last years post, the location is the same! Just the September 1st instead of 2nd!
Hope you can all make it! cheer
Kingstars- Louie

I'm the Boss of- Our House!

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '07 3:49pm PST 
Well my husband and I were out for a ride and we passed something that was going on and there were alot of dogs, etc.... and I guess it was the TAG cornroast .... I'll have to tell him. We have 2 dogs ourselves.... Louie (pug) and Jake(rottie) and we live out toward Newcastle...east of Bowmanville. Well I wondered what was going on. I just happened to pass thru in here and was reading about where this was at. Cool!snoopy