Wigglebutt Birthday!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
♥- Sassy NPC- ♥

Save a Life &- Rescue

Barked: Mon Aug 7, '06 2:31pm PST 
I will be 9 years old on Sunday. I have been feeling alot better since They put me on antibiotics. I had a staff infection and wasn't feeling good for a couple of weeks. Lately I feel good and so excited. I get KFC for my birthday and a vanilla ice cream cone. Mommie has presents in her car in the trunk but I can't get her keys out of her pockets to take a peak. We are going for a walk to the park Saturday and dady is going to take me for a drive. They are going to spend more time playing ball with me too. Happy Birthday to me... happy birthday to me... happy birthday dear Sassy.. happy birthday to me. Is it Saturday yet? How about now?
Ziggy Marley

Fastest tongue- in the west

Barked: Tue Aug 8, '06 12:17pm PST 
That is so exciting! Happy wiggle dance for Sassy!! KFC huh? I'll have to try that one.
♥- Sassy NPC- ♥

Save a Life &- Rescue

Barked: Tue Aug 8, '06 1:04pm PST 
Ziggy, you will have to come over. Mom is a pushover. She give you whatever you want. She already likes you alot because you have wiggleitis. She laughed about the full body wiggle when she told her favorite aunt about it. Then when she mentioned your breed and size her Aunt Paula started laughing too until they had tears dripping down their face. There must be something about this wiggle thing that makes are humans happy. They are both reallly silly.

Ziggy Marley

Fastest tongue- in the west

Barked: Tue Aug 8, '06 3:34pm PST 
Party at Sassy's house! May I bring my girlfriend? I'll try to get that raccoon in the back yard and make some raccoon cookies. mmmmmmmmmmmm
♥- Sassy NPC- ♥

Save a Life &- Rescue

Barked: Tue Aug 8, '06 4:28pm PST 
Yummmmmmmm. How about jello wigglers too? Oh, wait, that's us! BOL
♥- Sassy NPC- ♥

Save a Life &- Rescue

Barked: Tue Aug 8, '06 4:51pm PST 
Ziggy, forgot to tell you to bring Piston. >>>>>BYOB
Princess Mia- Ruby- Thermopolis

Cavalier Kissies- since 2005,- baby!

Barked: Tue Aug 8, '06 7:50pm PST 
aaaw Darn I missed the Pawty!
Well Happy belated Birthday Sassy!
I hope you had a wonderful day! and have a wonderful year!
oooo i didn't know u were sick either....sheesh i missed alot over the weekendfrown
WEll BUTT WIGGLES TO YOU SASSY GIRL!
WUF,
pRINcESS mIA
♥- Sassy NPC- ♥

Save a Life &- Rescue

Barked: Thu Aug 10, '06 3:09pm PST 
Princess Mia
You didn't miss the pawty! It's on Sunday the 13th. Mama said she will make little hula hoops for us so we can shake our booties!
Princess Mia- Ruby- Thermopolis

Cavalier Kissies- since 2005,- baby!

Barked: Sun Aug 13, '06 7:19am PST 
AAAArooooo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASSY!

SOOO BEAUTIFUL
ARROOO TO YOU SASSY!
SUCH A TREAT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!
SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TODAY
YOU BRING US SUNSHINE THOUGH AND THROUGH!

HAPPY B-DAY GIRL!
AND MANY MOOOORE!
♥- Sassy NPC- ♥

Save a Life &- Rescue

Barked: Tue Aug 15, '06 1:16pm PST 
Thank you so much for the woofday wishes. Mommie cooked ham, sausage, homemade hash browns, eggs & toast for breakfast. She didn't give me any potatoes. She said the grease would make me feel yucky. Then we played ball in the yard. Went to Pet Smart and picked out 2 toys and got some pooper scooper bags. Daddy took us for a drive and I sat in his lap hanging halfway out the window. We went where he could drive slow because I don't like fast wind in my face like on the freeway. Then we picked up some KFC to take home. I got a vanilla ice cream cone too. i got brain freeze from it so I stopped eating it and saved it. Mommie & daddy sang happy birthday to me all day. Mostly mommie. When I thought it was all over she brings in a stuffed squeeky frog from the truck and a bag of pupperoni sticks. Oh yeah, daddy put a lit candle on my ice cream cone & mommie took a picture. I'll post it soon.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2