Welcome! Introduce your lab here!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Spanky

born to- run...away

Barked: Sun Jul 30, '06 9:08am PST 
This is where you mommy's and daddy's introduce us doggys! I am Spanky and i'm 5 years old. my mommy is Aimee. I have 3 doggy brothers and a kitty sister. Heres my brothers. Pepper is a 14 year old Black lab, he may be old but he's extremely energetic. Max is a 5 year old Miniature Pinscher, and Buttons is a 7 month old Lhapsa Apso. My sister is a Bengal cat named Chopper.
Bailey

Barked: Sun Jul 30, '06 11:57am PST 
Hi, I'm Bailey. Mommy and Daddy rescued me from New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. I have so much energy, that mommy and daddy spend a lot of time trying to wear me out!! I also have a brother and sister -- they aren't completely black like me, because they have a little rottie in them! I'm excited for the new group and to meet other labs like me!
Spanky

born to- run...away

Barked: Mon Jul 31, '06 4:51pm PST 
Hi Bailey! welcome to the group!

Lola Belle

L-O-L-A Lola

Barked: Mon Aug 28, '06 5:12pm PST 
Hi I'm Lola! I'm still a rambunctious little puppy and I love to test Mommy and Daddy's patience. I came to live here 6 weeks ago I'm still learning all the rules. I'm very smart though and I can sit, stay, lay down and come. Sometimes, if I feel like it, I'll even shake your hand. I'll do anything for cheese or a piece of ice. I can't wait to meet more labs like me!
Magnum NAJ- O-TN-N OJC- WV-N

Run fast, run- clean!

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '07 5:47am PST 
Hi! I'm Magnum. Mom plans on doing Agility and hunting with me.
My Girl- Avalon

Too hot lady!

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '07 5:48am PST 
Hi! I'm Avalon, Magnum's girlfriend. Mom plans on doing Agility and maybe another sport with me.
Blackie Jazz- 1998-2008

You gonna eat- that?

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '07 5:49am PST 
Hi! I'm Blackie, Avalon's and Magnum's 'older brother'. Mom's been doing backyard Agility with me for about 4 yrs.
Sugar

Barked: Thu Dec 13, '07 5:05pm PST 
Hi fellow dogsters! Im Sugar and I'm 5 months old. My human mom found me at the shelter when I was only 3 months old and it was love at first sight for the both of us! I have a brother named Max ,He lived with me at the shelter too . Mommy wanted to adopt the both of us but someone took him home before she could! We were both pretty sad about that. Wherever he is I hope he has a really good home just like I do! I get lots of treats and I get to learn lots of new stuff all the time. I've already learned how to sit, lie down, come, speak , high five and stand! I'm really anxious to learn lot's more!
My favorite thing in whole entire world is to go on walks in to woods with my mom and I get to go almost everyday! I'm a really lucky puppy!
We'll gotta go! Looking forward to making some dog friends!
Abby NPC ~- CGC, TDI

Ban Breed- Specific- Legislation

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '08 11:20am PST 
Hi everyone! My mom signed us up for this Dogster thing so we thought we'd check it out! We are Abby and Shadow - mom and dad call us the Naughty Twins - we like to get into trouble, but they love us anyway. I hope we get to know all of you!

Edited by author Sat Feb 9, '08 11:21am PST

Shadow NPC,- MDM

Ban the Deed - Not the Breed

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '08 11:21am PST 
Hi everyone! My mom signed us up for this Dogster thing so we thought we'd check it out! We are Abby and Shadow - mom and dad call us the Naughty Twins - we like to get into trouble, but they love us anyway. I hope we get to know all of you!
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2