You are in my thoughts...

Inky Dinky- Doodle

Happpy Birfday,- Betsy RAe!!!

Barked: Wed Jul 19, '06 4:00pm PST 
I just wanted to let you know that you and Koolaid have been in my thoughts ever since I read your story. My thoughts and prayers will continue to be with you and your loved ones in the days to come. Just know that you are cared for...

hugs,
Inky and Elfie's Mom, Mel
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Wed Nov 15, '06 9:36am PST 
I often think of dear Koolaid too and wonder how her mummy is.
Birdie- (12-15-2002/- 7-15-2011)

Lets take a- nap!! - *snickers*

Barked: Sun Nov 19, '06 5:02pm PST 
I haven't been to Koolaids group in a while. But someone in our group lost a Chi today and all I've thought about is sweet Koolaid. We miss you pretty girl.

Koolaid- (2003 - 7/5/2006)

Protecting mommy- in spirit now

Barked: Thu Dec 14, '06 12:36pm PST 
awww thank you guys smile

Life has sure not been easy, but, we muddle through it, and greet each new day with hope smile Koolaids family grew by a few Chi's this year, and one of them is pretty special, he might just be that amazing special one! He is still a pup right now, and has alot of growing and learnign of course, but he has already started to display alot of the desireable traits and he is particularly "in tune" with momma all the time. Its funny, I thought for sure it was going to be another of our Chi's Gracie who would be that hopeful service dog trainee.. but, she is just so tiny, I don't know if she would even be able to tug the tote bag with a water bottle in it LOL.

Here's to hoping you all have a very blessed and wonder filled Christmas and a Sparkling shiney New Year too!
Koolaid- (2003 - 7/5/2006)

Protecting mommy- in spirit now

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '07 2:15am PST 
cheer well, Gracie did grow, and she is officially a SDiT now for mom. She is already progressing quickly through training courses and has mastered several tasks. Were aiming for C.G.C. test completion by the end of June, and then its on to advanced task training.

Be sure to visit Gracie's page for updates from time to time smile