do you guys sleep beside your dogs?
Wufei

I'm not a boy,- I'm a real dog!

Barked: Sat Jul 1, '06 3:55pm PST 
Yes!

Wufei even gets to pick where he sleeps! Singit lang ako sa bed ko! hehehe
Toby

Barked: Sat Jul 1, '06 11:39pm PST 
yes, me and kitkat sleeps with mommy after taking a bath cause it lessens the hair shed on her bed. plus, the bed smells good in the morning...hahahaha!

Luc

Please vote for- me!

Barked: Wed Aug 2, '06 2:34pm PST 
i wish! my dog sleeps in the living room where there's a draft under the door. first thing in the morning though, as soon as he knows i'm awake, he goes to our bedroom & greets us "good morning!"
Maddox

Hard At Play

Barked: Wed Aug 2, '06 9:25pm PST 
I have my own bed in my Mommy's room. But I love to wake her up in the middle of the night and beg to get up on her bed. Of course she can never resist my cute little face and she instantly falls for it everytime. Voila! I wake up cuddled up with her on her bed every morning. I have my Mommy trained...hehehe!!!

Edited by author Wed Aug 2, '06 9:41pm PST

Master YODA, high & mighty!

...may the force- be with- you!!!....

Barked: Fri Aug 4, '06 6:23pm PST 
yup!..though i have my own bed that's located a foot away from my dad & mom's bed,...but i have a new 'sched.' (as what my mom says!) now,...i transfer to my own bed an hour before they get up, i dunno why i know when or what time are they going to get up but i'm always on time,..i transfer to my bed an hour before my mom & dad wakes up, period!...but i sleep in dad & mom's bed during my morning nap! lol!
chippy

live life to the- fullest...woof- woof

Barked: Mon Aug 28, '06 11:59pm PST 
yes but only for first few days when i first arrived home coz i still don't have a bed of my own but now that i already have one i still sleep with my mom though she wants me to sleep in my own bed. sometimes i do obey her to sleep in my own but most of the time i really want to be with her at night since she's out in the office the whole day. she sometimes let me sleep for a while then she slowly transfers me to my bed while im asleep. but when she's asleep i sneak back to her and sleep beside her....hehehe
Pitoku

Baby Dynamite

Barked: Sat Oct 14, '06 9:57pm PST 
No i dont sleep in her bed because i can't reach it!!! My mom loves to have me sleep with her but, I always want to go down and play, and when i want to sleep i can't reach the bed nor wake up mom coz she always sleep deep.
Tasha

♥ the milk- monster ♥

Barked: Thu Oct 26, '06 10:45pm PST 
yup yup! smile but after a couple of hours sleep i go down the floor and sleep there. its much cooler. big grin
♥mart- ha♥

Barked: Sat Feb 17, '07 7:48am PST 
I sleep in the middle of my mommy and daddy. dog
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2