What's with you poodles?

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Roger 1989- - 2007

Get out of my- way, I'm coming- through.

Barked: Fri Jun 23, '06 9:41pm PST 
I am ashamed to be a poodle. Nopup is keeping this group going. Where are you all? I know you're out there. What seems to be the problem?

Okay, I'll start: How many of you are feeling the effects of old age and what is your mom doing to make you comfortable? Now get crackin'!!!!!
Jeannie

Poodle Girl

Barked: Mon Jun 26, '06 12:25pm PST 
Hi Roger,
I was hoping more mini poodles would send messages here too.
CH.- SAFRANNE'S- SOUND THE- SIREN

Siren-No one can- stay mad me!

Barked: Thu Jun 29, '06 8:38pm PST 
I just figured out the whole thread thing. I was totally unaware they were different then the emails. Silly me. I'll try to be more interactive from now on. This is my first weekend going to a show with my breeer. Usually my mom takes me, but she won't be there this time. Scary.

Ginger (in- loving- memory)

Did someone say- COOKIE?!

Barked: Mon Jul 3, '06 6:46am PST 
Sorry, Rogikins. I will check in with the group more often. I'll start a new thread too.
JR (Nov. 4/91 - July 7/06)

Jack- Rabbit

Barked: Sun Jul 23, '06 2:19pm PST 
I just joined the group. I will try to be on often. HI EVERYONE!!!!!
Rico

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '07 8:41pm PST 
Hi all! Yes, we are new too! I thought there would be more postings too.
I will post alot. I started a thread about my little boy poodle. These 2 are my first 2 poodles ever!
They sure are fun but I have no idea what I was thinking when I got 2 puppies at once. But I love them dearly and don't know what I sould do without them.

How about your poodles? First timer or old timer. Do you have any good advice?
Please see my post on my little Rico's legs

Thanks
Wendy
Rico

Barked: Sun Mar 11, '07 10:16am PST 
Can anyone help me with my questions about my miniature poodle?

Thanks
Amazeingme
Missy

Missy.. the- little clown

Barked: Sun Apr 15, '07 6:07am PST 
Hi I'm new here too.. this site is so big that I get lost sometimes. I have a 7 year old Miniature Poodle called Missy, we've had her for almost two years now and love her to death. She was having some hip problems because of arthritis and I have been giving her glucosamine tablets like my vet suggested and they have been a great help. We have her on a diet because she is quite a bit overweight (partly our fault, partly because she was overweight when we got her).. she's slowly losing weight and her energy level is increasing. She's our first ever poodle and if I ever got another dog it would definately be a poodle.
Jessie Jones

jessie jones- love the park

Barked: Fri Mar 14, '08 2:33pm PST 
Hi there.I just joined dogster yesterday.I want to meet other mini poodles.I'm 10 years old now.My mom would like to get me a little brother or sister someday.She thinks it will make me feel better when they go out.They take me with them but there is just some palces we can't go.Does anyone out there have any ideas on this?I just get in a real state when i'm alone.I hope i hear from some of you poodles out there.
♥ Luckee ♥

Luck- - Star

Barked: Fri Jul 4, '08 1:22pm PST 
I just now joined, so, IT WASN'T ME! BOL! blue dog

I'll be sure to stop by alot, though.
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3