1  2  
Abigail

I'm part- squirrel

Barked: Sat Mar 15, '08 3:52pm PST 
cheer I'm here love to talk great dane!
Moxy Maehem

Maehem is my- Middle- Name...No,- Literally

Barked: Fri Apr 11, '08 7:46am PST 
Hello Hello! I'm here! laugh out loud Sorry, I've been on my other forum! http://danecafe.proboards102.com/index.cgi? if anyone wants to join that one too!
Samuel Adams

Barked: Fri Apr 18, '08 8:27am PST 
Hi everyone...I'm Sam and I just joined Dogster this week. I too have noticed that not a lot seems to be going on in some of the other groups mom signed me up for....so she found this one and is excited! smile

Moxy Maehem

Maehem is my- Middle- Name...No,- Literally

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '08 12:17pm PST 
Hello everyone!
Matilda

If you cant eat- it, burry it!

Barked: Thu Apr 9, '09 8:01am PST 
Today, Matilda got out. I dont know how she did it though! Good thing she has her tags and her microchip!
LuLu

OMG (': Great- Pain. xD

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '09 4:52am PST 
Heyy,
I'm new to the group (':
Betty Boop

I love a- challenge

Barked: Wed Jun 10, '09 9:04am PST 
Hi, I haven't been on dogster for a long time, but I am back!
I think what is going on is that myspace/twitter/facebook are taking everyone away, that's what happened to me at least. I'll try to become more involved here, since there seems to be a need for more great danes! BTW: my twitter is: StarSlobber and myspace is: myspace.com/bettythegreatdane. If you wanna talk danes and I'm not on for awhile nudge/remind me to get my butt back on here!
Betty Boop

I love a- challenge

Barked: Wed Jun 10, '09 9:11am PST 
ABOUT ME:
If you look at my family you will notice that there are 3 great danes: Betty, Brutus, and Star...as well as 2 chinese cresteds and a rat terrier. Dogs are my passion and I hope to become more involved in all sorts of training; particularly with Brutus because he has an exceptional temperament for therapy or service dog work. I sometimes feel like I am attached at the hip with Betty, I consider her my best friend and I think she is one of the smartest dogs I've ever met.
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2