Where are all da danes at?!!?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Mason Layne

I'm Mason ...- gotta love me!!

Barked: Tue Jun 13, '06 5:14pm PST 
Hellooooooo!??!?! I yam checking out all my dane forums and am finding nothing going on wif dem. Where are all da danes at?!?! Stand up and be counted every body!!

WooferS!
Duke

Let's roll!

Barked: Fri Jun 16, '06 11:02am PST 
Hey,
I'm a new pup to Dogster and I love to have fun! You seem like a pretty carzy guy! I watched you wrestle with your Daddy!
Mason Layne

I'm Mason ...- gotta love me!!

Barked: Sun Jun 25, '06 6:00pm PST 
I loves wrestling wif my dad! But my sister gets into it big time cause she is daddy's girl! I am a mommy's boy! So is Sadie Kate ... but she is a girl! HEhehehehhehe So where is everybody?!? I was so excited to see a great dane group only but no one comes and participates *my mommy told me dat word!! Hehehe* in dem! I would love to runs wif a big pack sometimes!

Woofers!

Mason

♥- Bella&hearts- ;

I love smelling- my butt!!

Barked: Tue Jul 25, '06 1:27pm PST 
HEY I'M A DANE NEW TO DOGSTER!
I LIVE IN MELBOURNE FL AND GO TO THE DOGGIE PARK AT LEAST 4 DAYS A WEEK . ANYBODY LIVE IN MY AREA WANTA COME AND PLAY?, IT'S ALOT OF FUN OUT THERE.
Calli 1997 - 1/15/08

make me

Barked: Sun Jun 10, '07 5:02pm PST 
It's so sad that the group doesn't talk to each other! Come on yall, let's get together and share our lives! We are special and it will be lots of fun! My basenji sister has groups that talk and play together all the time, I mean every day! Let's get shakin' out there!
snoopy cheer puppy
Magic- Moonlite- "Baby"

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '07 10:06am PST 
Hello everyone, Nami, Gunther & Dice just joined this group because mommy thinks we should bark with other Danes too. We live with Mom, Dad and our human brother in Long Island NY. We are a pretty big pack, we have 4 feathered guys that rat us out when we are doing something wrong, 4 sneaky cats, 8 feathered ladies in the yard that give us fresh eggs for our food, 3 non Dane sibblings.
Memphis

"We need a- bigger couch"

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '07 12:46pm PST 
dancing

New Here. I'm Memphis and I live in Tampa, Fl with 7 other non-dane doggies. Caine is my best friend and brother even though he doesn't look like me. I'm the biggest guy in the pack...which is how I like it. Top dawg round here.
Isabelle

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '07 12:37pm PST 
We are new to Dogster and we love to "talk Dane" with others. Check us out and let's chat.laugh out loud
Emma- Percephone- Grace

Destroyer of- Everything!

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '07 5:02pm PST 
I'm new to dogster to, looking to meet dane friends!
Snoopy AKA- Nookers

My lil- Nookers(Body- guard)

Barked: Sat Mar 15, '08 1:24pm PST 
Hello all my dane brothers & sisters!!!wave
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2