Can we introduce ourselves here?

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Harley

Harley - Mr. Personality

Barked: Mon Jun 12, '06 2:03pm PST 
Hi! I am a black and white male ShihTzu. I was adopted when my old owner could no longer care for me. I have a new home and love it!
Rico

Playa

Barked: Thu Jun 22, '06 7:41pm PST 
Hi! I'm Rico, and my owner and I just found Dogster the other day. I'm a year old B&W Shih tzu and love playing with my roommate, Stella the Boxer. We get to hang out all day!!
Bijoux

I'm a little- spoiled brat! :P

Barked: Thu Jun 22, '06 9:55pm PST 
Hi, I'm Bijoux and I am 4 years old. I live in Michigan and I have an older brother whose a Sheltie, name Niko. We just love dogster and love to meet all new friends! Hope everyone has a great weekend! smile

Flo

Little bunny

Barked: Sun Jul 16, '06 5:15pm PST 
Hi!
I'm B&W female shih tzu 20 months old. I think I'm a bunny and I jump just like them. I tried to talk to them but they were afraid and run away from me!!!
It's fun!!!
Teddy

Patric Starfish- dog

Barked: Sun Jul 16, '06 5:18pm PST 
I'm a 9 M old male . My father is Am. Ch. Spunku's Merlin Magic Magic, so I'm a little too proud of myself. People aroud me need to rub my belly ang give full atention all time!!! I demand!!!I'm the king!!!
Sophie

Let's Play!

Barked: Fri Jul 28, '06 3:19pm PST 
Hi I'm Sophie and my big sister is Emma. Both of us are Shih-Tzus and we are happy to meet the rest of you!
Suzi Q- (Loving- Memory)

Girrrrls Rule!

Barked: Sat Aug 12, '06 7:28pm PST 
Hi everybody! I'm Suzi (Suzi Q, In Memory of) and I am sooooo happy to be among fellow Shih Tzus. I like all breeds and lived with my two fur-brothers, a Boston Terrier and a Pit Bull Mix, but I was the Princess and always had the power to flip my tail across their faces and make them go belly-up. Like my mommy says, "you have to love Shih Tzus, they have royal genes". I love to have fun and want to be pals with all of you. Love, Suzi Q
Kinser

Barked: Fri Aug 25, '06 7:40pm PST 
Hi i'm a 3 year old B&W male shih tzu . My name is Kinser, my mom named me after the greatest sprint car driver of all time, Steve Kinser. My mom just found this site & i'm already hooked! I think i'm going to have a lot of fun on here!
Buns

Barked: Mon Aug 28, '06 3:47pm PST 
Hi everyone! My name is Buns. I am a 4 year old Shih tzu. I live in North Carolina.
Oscar

Ladies man!

Barked: Wed Aug 30, '06 11:26am PST 
Hello I'm Oscar, I'm 4 and live with my sister Brody and our bestest mate Linzi. We've just discovered Dogster today and can't believe all the Shih Tzu's we can now make friends with (we're not breedest though, we'll make friends with anyone!!). Feel free to be pals with us, we need as many as we can get!
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4