Dogs need to herd!

Cider

Mo Joe

Barked: Fri Jun 2, '06 1:34pm PST 
Since this is a hearding group us dogs need to herd something, so if we nip at your heels don't worry! It's our instincts!
ruby

Ruby- I am the- princess!!

Barked: Sat Jun 3, '06 3:17pm PST 
I have found that when I herd my people it is best to use my nose and just hit them. If I use my teeth I get in trouble. There is a major no bitting rule at my house. Using my nose to push them along is okay and it gets them where they need to be.
ruby

Ruby- I am the- princess!!

Barked: Sat Jun 3, '06 3:18pm PST 
I have found that when I herd my people it is best to use my nose and just hit them. If I use my teeth I get in trouble. There is a major no bitting rule at my house. Using my nose to push them along is okay and it gets them where they need to be.

Cutey Secor

Running is- FUNdamental.

Barked: Thu Nov 23, '06 1:20pm PST 
I herd everyone and everything that looks like it needs it. I like to keep my pack together.
Usher

where's the- sheep, Mom?

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '07 8:51pm PST 
When the "human" grandson comes over. I like to herd the wiggles "chugga chugga big red car". The dogs before me love electronic cars. I'm only 6 months old and the Frisbee hasn't kicked in yet, but I do like the tennis ball and anything that moves. Have you seen the laser light? Wow- that drives me crazy-
dancing
Usher
Sam

Watch ur- back...i'll kiss- u!

Barked: Sun May 11, '08 5:25pm PST 
Well i herd my brother all the time. I nip his ankles and side as we run outside. BOL
i cannot help it
blue dog