Howdy folks

Atticus

A Rough Tough- Cream Puff

Barked: Tue Apr 11, '06 8:49am PST 
Hi everyone....I think it's really cool that Dogster put these forums in groups....so I am going to try to use it. I like responding to the various threads in the forums, but sometimes the random flagging gets to me.
Also...poor HQ.
Java...congrats on your digital camera. What kind did you get?
I saw my accountant this morning. I am getting a refund! I am so relieved. I can fix the garbage disposal now....and I am going to look for that Outward Hound seat....
I am still torn as far as to whether or not to take Atticus with me. I am leaning towards yes....but then, in mid May I am going to be leaving on the London Paris trip- he has to get used to being without me. I don't want to give my dog some sort of separation complex.
But like Kona said, better to have him as company than be alone. I always did say Atticus Finch was my ideal man.
And Daisy, Daisy, where are you?
Daisy

Join our group A- Chihuahua is- Love!!

Barked: Wed Apr 12, '06 8:23am PST 
I think Atticus will have a blast riding along with you. I know Daisy loves to go on rides. He will be good company for you on your long trip.
Atticus

Barked: Wed Apr 12, '06 9:58am PST 
Well...I went to Petco looking for an outward hound seat and they didn't have it! I have more hope for Petsmart. I think this seat is a necessity if I am going to take him....he has this bad habit of jumping of the seat, climbing into my lap or going down by my feet. He stays in the seat about 60% of the time. Keep your paws crossed, Daisy...I don't want to be away from my mom that long!

Daisy

Barked: Wed Apr 12, '06 2:57pm PST 
I don't blame you Atticus!! I hate it when mommy leaves. I am afraid she is not coming back. When Grandma was in the hospitla I only saw mommy when I came to the hospital for a whole seven weeks. It was horrible! I was lucky daddy snuck me in the hospital and the nurses loved me! Let us know if you find a good seat. We are looking too just haven't decided!
Atticus

Barked: Wed Apr 12, '06 9:22pm PST 
Well...I have heard good things about the outward hound seat. Also check the Company of dogs website for carseats...they look nice and comfy. But maybe a little hot for the summer...and kind of pricey.
Daisy

Barked: Thu Apr 13, '06 6:55am PST 
Hey I just checked ebay and they have all sorts of car seats for sale. I put in a bid on an outward hound. Will see what happens. They also have this neat one that is a double seat can't remember the company. The seller pays shipping. Oh it is so hard to choose!
Atticus

Barked: Thu Apr 13, '06 9:58pm PST 
Well, I went for my first ride in my Outward Hound seat and I have to say, it was pretty cool. You will need a harness thoughI was so happy, I was grinning the whole time. I complained a tiny bit when I could not jump out and scurry around, but not too much. I particularly like that I can sit or lie down in the seat, and that I can see out the window and passenger window. And mama was right there, she could reach over and pet me and tell me that I was a good boy. She also sang me "I'm a travelin' dog, and I've made a lot of stops...all over the world. " and also "here come's the sun" because I love that song and it is my theme song.
daisy, you will love your car seat. I knoow you like to ride on your mom's neck, but the car seat is way cool. $20.00! What a bargain!