What was you racing name??

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Samson- (Sammers Tha- Man!)

The Sammerman- Can!

Barked: Thu Apr 6, '06 8:27am PST 
Gosh it's cool to be a Greyhound! You had special names before you came to your forever home, and then you got a new name too! At least that's what Peaches was telling me...That's so cool! I wished I once had another special name.. but I've always been Samson! Hehehe So what were your racing names??
Peaches & - Cream in- heaven

The Rainbow- Bridge is- Heavenly

Barked: Thu Apr 6, '06 11:16am PST 
Ah lovely ones....since I did hear my name as part of the topic....
My racing name was Azalea Ruckus.... all we little ones were named after flowers and combined with Ruckus, which was our dad.
When I was rescued I was with the "M" batch of dogs and we were all named after airports...can you imagine that! Fortunate I am that my human had better taste and gave me a name more suitable...I rather like being beautiful!

xoxoxo
Eli

Barked: Wed Jan 17, '07 9:40am PST 
I have just gained my pet name of Eli, I have been known for the past 2 1/2 years as TJ's Annhilator...don't ask me what that means or where it came from...my new parents had a hard time calling me 'annhilator' so thanks to my foster mom who thought up 'Eli' I now have a new (and I'd like to think very cool) pet name which my adoptee parents have decided to keep!

Apollo

Catch me if you- can

Barked: Tue Jan 23, '07 1:58pm PST 
I was Mi Apollo. My mom kept Apollo - I am a God, you know. smile
Killian

Barked: Fri Mar 2, '07 11:54am PST 
Killian had a horible race name..we would've kept the originianl if it wasn't so cheesy. She raced as Rapido Reel Racy. I googled her a year after i got her and saw a good amount of first places. Which shocked us because she has such a calm demeanor in waiting for her turn with everything...food, attention, treats..etc.
Cambria

Barked: Sat Mar 3, '07 12:34am PST 
Hi, I don't know what my racing name was, as my ear tattoo on that side is messed up, and even though I was gotten at the kennel at the race track in Tiajuana, mom and my first mom didn't find it out because they don't speak enough Spanish to find out. But I like the name I have now.
Captian- Salty Dog

Living the life- after run run- running!

Barked: Sun Mar 25, '07 9:31am PST 
My racing name was AMF Mars. My mom's name is AMF Mars, and my dad's name is TNT Starwars. My brothers and sisters are named after the planets. Not very original. My rescuers named me Capricorn, and the other lucky greyhounds that were rescued with me were named after other signs of the zodiac. My foster dad called me "Cappy" which I answered to. My new family decied to keep the nickname Cappy, but changed my full name to Captain Salty Dog.
Cleo

Buns of steel

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '07 7:20pm PST 
My racing name was Just Too Eager. The breeders couldn't have picked a better name because when beef or my favorite toy comes out I get really eager to do anything (including trying to second guess mommy by doing all the tricks I know).
Dolly

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '07 8:54pm PST 
I feel left out as i was not a racer, I was found running the street with another male grey, we had no chip or tats so my mom cant find out about me....
Gus

Barked: Mon Mar 10, '08 5:50pm PST 
I used to be EF's Dawgonebyby. I had a brother called EF's Dawgone.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2