What is everybody's major?

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 29)  
1  2  3  
Kuai Kuai - (R.I.P- 2004-2009)

bringing the old- Crushes back :P

Barked: Sat Oct 28, '06 10:01am PST 
My mommy's really young..She hasn't gone to university yet..Me?I um..um..BAD EXPERIENCE in obedience classes..But I'm doggie major in obedience and frisbee..I LOVE IT!!
Kuai Kuai - (R.I.P- 2004-2009)

bringing the old- Crushes back :P

Barked: Sat Oct 28, '06 10:01am PST 
My mommy's really young..She hasn't gone to university yet..Me?I um..um..BAD EXPERIENCE in obedience classes..But I'm doggie major in obedience and frisbee..I LOVE IT!!
Gustav - forever a- good boy

Eat/chew first,- ask questions- later.

Barked: Tue Nov 7, '06 6:08pm PST 
My mum's an English major... but she's thinking about doubling in Crim Law and maybe, JUST MAYBE a minor in French! Hope it's not TOO ambitious. haha.

Toby Jay

It's always a- good time for a- nap!

Barked: Wed Nov 15, '06 3:52pm PST 
Hi all! Mommy just joined this group, but wow she wishes she would've found it as soon as she joined dogster. It's nice to know that others out there are struggling with being good pawrents, making good grades, and paying the bills all at the same time like she is!
My Mommy got her undergrad degree in Biology, and is now pursuing her Master's degree in Public Health!
Mia Bella

Just a little- girl!

Barked: Mon Nov 27, '06 8:57pm PST 
My mommy is majoring in Psychology. Right now she is thinking she may double major in Anthropology also...but that may turn into a minor in Anthro or Sociology.
Keyah

Hey you - give me a belly- rub.

Barked: Mon Jan 15, '07 11:00am PST 
Hi everyone!

We just found this group and thought it was a cool idea. Our mom has been working in the entertainment industry for quite some time and decided to make a change. She has spent the last two years working and going to school to complete her science pre-reqs for nursing school. Now she is applying for graduate programs in nursing. We are excellent study-buddies, we lie in her lap and she can prop her books up against us. She also says there is nothing like coming home from a touch exam to find us waiting at the door, wagging our tails. We are her best - cheercheer

Edited by author Mon Jan 15, '07 11:01am PST

Bullet

Can I- kiss you- now?

Barked: Fri Feb 2, '07 1:08pm PST 
Mom's major is me! I wish it was, anyway. Moms major is Labor Relations with a minor in International Human Resource Studies...

Personally, I think her hands are full enough with working full time and having the three of us, but hey.. if she feels the need to "expand her horizons" and make more money to buy us more greenies, then so be it.. cheer
Lady

Sleep rocks!

Barked: Mon Apr 16, '07 3:49pm PST 
I'm a graduate student in Sociology and my roommate is a grad student in Journalism.
Gladys

destroyer of all- things fluffy!

Barked: Fri May 2, '08 5:12pm PST 
I'm an undergrad animal behavior major/ theatre minor with a performance emphasis. i'm hoping to go on to vet school!
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 29)  
1  2  3