Husky Hair

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3  
Riddick

I swear I didn't- do it!

Barked: Mon Mar 10, '08 12:28pm PST 
Our lovely dogs try so hard to share their fur with the rest of the world this time of year, so I have been leaving it outside on our porch for the birds to make nests out of. I have seen 6 in the past hour already!

We spent over an hour brushing him yesterday and we are still pulling large tuffs off of him. Any tips on how to make the brushing more productive? We feel like we are fighting a losing battle.
Zero

Barked: Thu Mar 13, '08 11:28pm PST 
Hey i work at Petco and there is a brush there called the Furminator. it works VERY well. its a bit spendy for a brush but its worth it to get out all the shedding!big grin
Sakari

I am spoiled.

Barked: Fri May 16, '08 8:57am PST 
The Furminator is great! I hear the Furbuster is great and much cheaper.

P.S. No shaving.

Edited by author Fri May 16, '08 8:57am PST

Dakota

Mommy's Wild- Child

Barked: Sun Jul 20, '08 10:34pm PST 
The Furminator is awesome! My vet recommended it. I got it on eBay for a little cheaper than Petco. And my dogs HATE to be brushed, too! It's a total wrestling match!
niko

king of the farm

Barked: Tue Nov 18, '08 6:18pm PST 
i think my husky`s brown has started i not sure why or how it comes out i though it was cause i just moved and waiting for my brush to come so having been able to brush him i don`t no otherwise the pic was only taking a few day ago don`t no if you can see it
Max

mine is mine &- yours is mine- too..

Barked: Sat Oct 10, '09 8:52pm PST 
By a Dyson vacuum cleaner! Also, the furminator brush works magic. Bathe them in warm water when they are blowing their coats prior to brushing. It removes a lot of the loose hair. I own 3 Sibes that are indoor dogs so I have tried everything too!
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3