Show and Tell January 10, 2014

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Fri Jan 10, '14 6:26pm PST 
Today Josie is 9 months old. She still isn't crawling much but mom did catch some video of her on the floor trying to crawl. I photo bomb the video when I walked right over Josie. laugh out loud

Dad is making mom go to vegas wiff him and his friend even wiff her sick. He says she can stay in the room and rest if she wants. So they will be gone for two days. eek
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Sun Jan 12, '14 4:35pm PST 
Have fun in Vegas Momma Laura! I hope you have fun in Vegas. There are lots of nice spas in Vegas. I think you should take advantage of one of those.

Talker, I don't think it was a photobomb. I think you were trying to show her what to do. Maybe she'll start walking like a B soon.

I'm starting to feel better on my thyroid meds. I'm less grumpy and more active. And I even have a little curve back in my waist. Time to EAT MORE! dancingdancingdancingdancingdancing
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Mon Jan 13, '14 11:34am PST 
Mom and Dad are heading back. I'm their co pilot. But first they are stopping off at some breakfast place that serves everything in HUGE size portions!!!! Big daddy and his silly egg whites! Move over Dad and let me order for you!

Mom didn't do any spa treatments because the prices were so high. She didn't want to spend the money. Mom did get a good chance to rest and she felt much better.

Tuesday is back to the grind.

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Wed Jan 15, '14 4:50pm PST 
It's been a crazy week here. Mom is commuting now 1.5 hours each way for work due to all the snow birds being back in Florida. She's pretty tired. The hospital is PACKED beyond capacity.

She's thinking of going back to school to become a nurse practitioner. It's $$$ though.

I've been good and haven't pooped in the shower once since Dad got home from Chicago. Although on the last day he was gone, I pooped a whole mouse toy. laugh out loud That mouse had quite an adventure, I tell you. Mom said even though I left it in the shower, she wouldn't wash it and put it back into the toy circulation. shrug
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Wed Jan 15, '14 10:23pm PST 
Patan you r the poop master!!!!
hail

Mom made some dip and left it unattended. She found me wiff my nose and tongue in the dip bowl taking a dip.
She was upset.