Angel Ellie, Angel Phoebe and Talker's Birthdays - December 23rd

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Mon Dec 23, '13 8:50am PST 
Wow today is packed wiff celebrations!

We have lots of birthdays today. From DownUnder...Angel Ellie's birthday little angelrainbowpartypartypartyparty

From the Pack 10 - Angel Phoebe's birthday! She's sooo sweet too! rainbowlittle angelwisheswisheswishes

oh and it's Talker's birthday too! partypartypartypartypartypartyparty He's 13 years old today! Mom is getting him his cupcake so hopefully she'll have a photo to show!

Happy Birthday Pups!!!!!

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Isabella Le- Beau

Did you say- DINNER?

Barked: Mon Dec 23, '13 2:53pm PST 
Oh I do love seeing cupcake photos Banners. Your cupcake photo was my favourite though and always made me smile...the one where your daddy got cream all over your little face. *love*

Happy Birthday Talker & Phoebe!

wisheswisheswishes

I had a quiet day reminiscing about my girl yesterday. It would have been her 8th birthday this year.

Chantel
MACZ

All for one and- one for all

Barked: Mon Dec 23, '13 3:14pm PST 
Happy Birthday Angels Ellie and Phoebe and to you too Talker!!!! Yummy…we love those cupcake pictures too! Can't believe you're 13 too……..

Chey sends some extra special senji kisses…..with a few snarks thrown in.big grin

partypartywisheswisheswishespartyparty

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Mon Dec 23, '13 10:29pm PST 
No cupcake yet. Mom was super busy that she forgot to get me one!
But she got me my very own Dodger tee shirt to wear next season wiff my dad!

Tomorrow is my dad's birthday and mom promises to get my cupcake when she's at work and we'll take a photo. I don't know what my dad will do b/c I'm not sharing. Oh alright. I'll share. But I get first licks!

Thanks Chey for the snarks! I know you love me. kissing
Phoebe RIP- my little- Angel

Who Me?

Barked: Tue Dec 24, '13 6:58am PST 
Thanks so much guys, Mommy still misses me so much!!! Sukeena and I visit her often!!

HAPPY Birffday Talker!!!!! We hope it's wonderful!!!!

BaROOOOOOO's to all!!!
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Wed Dec 25, '13 10:07am PST 
Happy baroooday to Ellie, Phoebe and Talker! Sorry we're late, but Mom is in Iowa, and it's been hard to logon to the Internet out in the country. But our thoughts are always with all of our Basenji furiends. Hope you all had fantastic birthdays. partypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty