Show and Tell - Dec. 6...plus a couple of days :)

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Sun Dec 8, '13 4:42pm PST 
Happy Friday everyone!

Ok, it's actually Sunday night now. But it's still the weekend, right?

Here in Miami is a BIG art festival all weekend called Art Basel. Dad had his art studio open for the weekend and he had around 120 people come through to see his art. That's nothing compared to the people out on the streets, but it's a good start.

We did our part by napping since he couldn't. Someone had to get beauty rest for the family.

We also put our Christmas tree up today. It looks nice. Especially since Mom hasn't put the gate up around it and I have free access to it right now. dancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancing

red face Uh oh. Is PE Deadbunny reading this thread?! silenced
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Mon Dec 9, '13 10:23am PST 
Patan I would love to see your dad's art! Bring some to show and tell next time and bring it in one piece too. What type of art is he doing?

It's been really cold over here lately. Mom is going to buy me a new sweater because...she misses buying sweaters for banners. We've been taking some cold walks in the morning. Nothing else going on over here but the chill factor.

Oh and mom's computer screen has turned blue and there's a warning message on it. Looks like she has to take it in to get fixed.

Mom's trial was suppose to start today but it got pushed to December 16. her new attorney is getting things ready and mom is going to have to start reviewing her depos and stuff like that. I'm gonna be her study buddy.