Close X

FUR OF THE MONTH FOR DECEMBER 2013 !! EBONY !!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
MerryBelle- Noelle Pie- SSW

GEORGIE'S- WIFE..FOREVER MY- COWBOY !!!

Barked: Sun Dec 1, '13 11:08am PST 
MERRY is in the Doghouse taking out all the Christmas decorations and waiting for the latest Fur of the Month. This gal is not used to the the chilly weather so Merry puts out some cookies and hot cocoa. Suddenly she hears a knock at the door!

EBONY !!! Welcome !!! Congratulations on being the Doghouse's Fur of the Month for December! We are so happy to have you a member of the group and to come play! You are such a sweet girl and we love you bunches!! Come in and sit down and get comfy. I have some questions to ask you so we can all learn more about you!

MERRY AND EBONY SIT DOWN ON THE SOFA AMIDST ALL THE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS

How did you come to live with your Mom?

I was adopted from the ASPCA when I was about 7 months old. Mom wanted to get a cat and looked on line and after looking at a few came across my picture and she said she just knew I would be the one..She went to the shelter met me fell in love and here we are almost 20 months later

Where is it that you call home?

I live in Los Angeles (Southern California)

You consider youself and your mom a "team"! Why is that?

Me and mom are a team cause it's just us together so we look out for one another and do things as buddy's..

Are you an indoor or outdoor kitty? Which do you prefer?

I am an indoor kitty only.The only time I go outside is when I go to the Vet..

Have you ever been on a harness and leash?

I have never worn a leash or harness..
How did you get your name?

I got my name cause the name "Ebony" means a beautiful, black sleek look and that would be me..My black fur is always soooo shiny and mom says I smell like I just took a bubble bath..

Your motto is "Ebbyy the Exterminator"! What is the story behind this?

He He..I got my nickname "Ebby the Exterminator" cause I am sooo good at catching fly's bugs anything that moves or crawls.. Mom has watched me many times stalking a bug and I mean one smaller than a dot but I will see it, play with it, then he's mine..

Are you shy or friendly with people?

I am not a big people person. Mom doesn't have much company and it's just me and her so when someone does come over I sit at a safe distance and just watch them..I have to know first if they are worthy to pet me..MOL..

In your diary you wrote about having an ear problem. Is it chronic? How is your ear doing now?

When I was about 14 months old mom noticed something was wrong with my right ear so she took me to the Vet and he said it was a small ear infection. He gave her some ear drops (Which I hated) and it went away then about 4 months later it came back worse than before..We went back to the Dr and they did some tests and figured I must have been born with some sort of birth defect that makes me more prone to having infections in that one ear. Since I was found as a stray mom doesn't know ALL my medical history..Mom keeps an eye on it all the time but we are happy to say it hasn't come back for awhile smile

Do you wear a collar?

I wear a Red collar that Santa gave me for Christmas last year that has a small bell on it..Mom likes the bell cause it lets her know where I am hiding..

Do you like to play with toys? What is your favorite?

I love to play..Play time is the best !!!! I have lot's of toys, even my own toy box. I would have to say my feather toys are my favorite..

When your special friend Poo went to the Rainbow Bridge it affected you deeply. What type of a connection did you share?

The day my BFF Poo went to the Rainbow Bridge was one one of the saddest days for me frown My heart felt like it sank all the way into my belly..Me and Poo became best friends right after he got sick and we have built a pawsome friendship..Poo comes to see me in spirit ALL the time.. I still miss him sooo very very much frown

What kind of food do you eat and whats your favorite treat?

I eat moist cat food and my favorite flavor is Chicken. I love my Denta Bite treats and as far as human food goes give me the CHEESE !!!!! I love and I mean love any kind of Cheese..

Are you a vocal kitty ?

I am real loud or vocal but when mom is making me wait for something I can get very loud..I have to let her know..HURRY UP MOM !!!

You have a game called "Race Track" that you play. Tell us about it!

I love me and moms "Race Track" game..We have this big coffee table and mom will get my feather toy and tell me are you ready..I get at the front of the table which is the starting line and then she goes round and round with my toy and I chase it..Zoom Zoom here I go..I always win but that's not hard when your the only one racing..

What is the best part of your day?

I think my favorite time would be in the morning when it's quiet and me and mom just relax together..Plus ALL the birdies come out in the morning..

Do you have a favorite nap spot?

I sleep in a few different places but I would say my favorite is on my "Princess Bed". I received a beautiful Red and Black blanket from my BFF Poo and it lays right next to moms bed..

Describe your personality?

Mom says I have a great personality and I have to agree smile I am not a lap cat and don't like to be held but I am very smart and very very loving in my own way. Oh and the comedy part..Mom say's I should have my own "Comedy Show"..MOL..

Do you like to climb?

I love to climb on anything and everything..

Is cat-nip something that you like?

I like Catnip sometimes it doesn't always work me up but when it does look out..

Are you getting ready for Santa? Have you been naughty or nice smile ??!! What is on your wish list?

I been very nice for Santa this year.. I've gotten into a few things I shouldn't but i think he'll excuse that.. My wish list would consist of treats, treats and more treats..

Any parting words or thoughts?

I just want to say thanks and I love you all..

Ebony, Congratulations and thank you again for being our DOGHOUSE'S FUR OF THE MONTH FOR DECEMBER 2013 !!

*Merry pins a RIBBON ON HER COLLAR

Safe travels back to Southern California, where it never rains OR snows smile so, I am..

SENDING A LITTLE SNOW YOUR WAY FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON !!!! Plus a couple cardinals to keep you entertained wink !!!!

applausecheerbig hugapplausehappy danceflowersflowershappy danceapplausebig hugcheerapplause
CINNAMON

Sweet & loving- life!

Barked: Sun Dec 1, '13 12:52pm PST 
Ebony!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONSapplauseapplauseapplauseapplausekissing
Abbie

Counter surfers- get more snacks.

Barked: Sun Dec 1, '13 2:26pm PST 
Congrats Ebony partypartypartyparty

Ebony

Ebby the- Extertminator- !!!!!

Barked: Sun Dec 1, '13 3:21pm PST 
Merry that was a fantastic interview and the decorations are beautiful..Thank-You soooooo much for my awesome pictures and the pretty ribbon..Me and mom feel so very special that you all wanted to get to know me better and chose me for "Fur of the Month"...I would like to send a special hug and thank-you to Merry who has been a great friend and always makes me feel so special..

Thanks Merry..Thanks everyone.. hughug
Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Sun Dec 1, '13 7:19pm PST 
Congratulations Ebony! applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
♥- George- P.P.Pie- *SHM*

MERRYBELLE'S- HUSBAND!! SHE IS- MINE!!!

Barked: Sun Dec 1, '13 9:16pm PST 
partypartypartyapplauseCONGRATULATIONS EBONY!!applausepartypartyparty

What a PAWSOME INTERVIEW about you and I'm so happy to get to know you even better!! Thank you for doing us the honor of being the Doghouse's Fur of the Month for December 2013!!big hugbig hugflowers

Merry as always the interview is purrfect!!winkkissingbig hug You would make Tom Brokaw jealous if he knew how good you were!!way to gohughughugflowers
Krickette- CGC TDI

Snowbabie from- Idaho

Barked: Sun Dec 1, '13 9:34pm PST 
Congrats Ebony have a wonderful monthcheercheercheercheercheer
Ebony

Ebby the- Extertminator- !!!!!

Barked: Sun Dec 1, '13 9:42pm PST 
George thank-you for the congrats picture..

Thanks to all my friends.. dancingdancingdancingdancing
Perry

Mr. Love Bug!

Barked: Mon Dec 2, '13 8:23am PST 
Congrats Ebony on fur of the Month fur December pretty girlapplauseapplausehappy dancehappy dancehappy danceflowersflowersflowersflowersflowerskittykitty
♒ ZANE♒

♥♥SASSY- LITTLE- DAWG♥♥

Barked: Mon Dec 2, '13 9:03am PST 
wisheswishespartypartypartypartypartyparty

EBONY! CONGRATS, SWEETY! I loved your interview! cloud 9
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2