October 18 show and Tell

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Sun Oct 20, '13 1:13pm PST 
We're sending out lots and lots of good thoughts from Momma 5B's! hughughughughughughug

Oh, and if you could spare some for our hooman cousin, that would be nice. He's going to a boarding school for kids with special needs. (He has autism.) Unfortunately, the school that is close to home is full and he's on the waiting list. He was falling too far behind in the school he was in and not getting the attention he needs. He's 10 now and it's getting harder for Mom's sister to control him when he has his anxiety tantrums. We sure hope he adjusts ok and gets the help he needs. He's such a nice kid.
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sun Oct 20, '13 10:56pm PST 
Sure thing Patan hughug

Hey Patan you need to get ahold of that waiting list and chew half of it off.
Rikki

Runnin' like the- wind!

Barked: Tue Oct 22, '13 9:04am PST 
Talker, we don't make music. Mom just buys it. She plays her Bose at work and at home all the time. She can't do without music. She highly recommends that CD for those who like blues/rock music.

Pawrayers out to Jane. Get well soon Momma 5Bs!

Banners, we miss you so much. Thank you for looking down on us and giving us guidance from above.

Wish we had a new car. Not in our near future, though. Mom was out of work for 9 months and just gotted back to the airplane factory. Dad was out to take care of her for 4 months during that time. I'll tell y'all about that in a separate post.

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Tue Oct 22, '13 9:44pm PST 
hughughughughughug
I'll always keep watch over you Rikki and your family.
hughughughughughug

You know today, mom was calling around b/c she needed to find a dog walker for Talker. Mom and dad were going to try to take a few days off and go to Vegas; but that changed.
Anyways, she called a lady that walked us a few times a long time ago. Mom can't even remember how many years ago. Anyways, the lady said she couldn't take any new clients. Mom mentioned that she walked us a few years ago and the lady asked, "where?" Mom said, "Pasadena...two basenjis" and the lady said, "Oh Talker and Savannah! I remember them!"

Mom was shocked b/c it's gotta be a few years...maybe five? But she remember us and asked how we were and mom told her that I went to the bridge last year. Mom almost started crying just hearing her say my name.

Anyways...that was nice.

But look at her website...there's a basenji...and he resembles Patan...

is that Patan on the website?

Why didn't she take our picture and add it to the site?? thinking
Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Wed Oct 23, '13 3:19pm PST 
Hi Rikki! Baroo - nice to see you around!

I'm a much happier boy now that my paws, skin and teef are all healthy again. Who knew I was such a miserable grump because of all of it.

It is getting cold in Boston, but we are rooting for the Red Sox! GOOOOOOO BOSTON!

Mama is still out of work, but she is writing and cooking up a storm! I'll post later, but I have to go supervise mama taking cookie cups out of the oven.
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Wed Oct 23, '13 8:11pm PST 
Denny how were those cookies?
Mom and dad are not going to vegas this weekend. I don't need a dogwalker. snoopy mom is staying home and walking me! snoopy
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Wed Oct 23, '13 8:11pm PST 
*talker eats a double post cookie*

Edited by author Wed Oct 23, '13 8:13pm PST

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2