October 18 show and Tell

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Thu Oct 17, '13 9:08pm PST 
wavewavewave
eekeekeekeekeek

there's been a lot of scary things happening around me....

our dryer broke down yesterday and a new one isn't coming until November 6! eek

Mom has a meeting with another attorney today. She wants another opinion and wants to fire her attorneys. eek

we finally got a response to have baby J evaluated for her shoulder injury. we've been hassling with the "system" since June 2013! eek

Mom's sound and navigation device in her car has not been working since last week and so she's driving with no tunes! eek

We're getting a new mattress for gramma and the baby and I'm not suppose to get on the new bed! eek

Mom brought me a bully stick and I'm not touching it because I need banners to start on it before me so i can steal it from her and give her mine but she's not here so the bully stick is on the floor mocking me! eek

I'm going to be a skeleton for halloweenie! eek

I just found out I'M ILLEGAL!!! eek
SOMEONE CAME TO THE HOUSE AND SAID I NEED A LICENSE TO STAY IN THE COUNTRY! I HID IN THE BEDROOM UNTIL THEY LEFT BECAUSE I ALWAYS THOUGHT I HAD A LICENSE BUT I DON'T SO MOM HAS TO GO TO THE HUMANE SOCIETY AND GIVE THEM MY PAPERS OR ELSE I'LL BE DEPORTED !!!!! eek

there have been a lot of scary things happening. eek

what's been happening around you bratz?
Rikki

Runnin' like the- wind!

Barked: Fri Oct 18, '13 7:11am PST 
Sorry to hear such scary stuff happening at your house! How can you be illegal? That's crazy! I hope it all works out!

Don't worry about the mattress. You will get on it eventually.

Go ahead and chew that bully stick. I'll bet Banners nibbled on it while you wuz sleepin'. She at least licked it!

My show and tell is our newest music. When your mom gets her thingy in her car fixed, tell her to check this out:

Gary Clark, Jr.
Blak and Blu

It is sooooo good!
Rikki

Runnin' like the- wind!

Barked: Fri Oct 18, '13 7:12am PST 
Who is baby J and what's wrong wid her shoulder? confused

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Fri Oct 18, '13 8:58am PST 
Rikki your family makes music?
I'm going to check it out for sure!

Baby J is baby Josephine. Mom and Dad are fostering her. She lives with us and has been living with us since she's been born. She's six months old now. Mom's niece had a baby in April. We didn't know she was even pregnant and then after her delivery, mom found out that she had tested positive for drugs; therefore she couldn't take the baby home. So after much drama and lots of tears the baby was placed in our home.

It was quite an adjustment. Big Daddy was upset at first but now he's fine. I'm okay wiff the baby but she squeals a lot and it's hard for me to sleep. Plus mom gives her a lot of attention and I don't like to share mom. But I'm being good and mom still takes care of me...but she's tired a lot.

Our gramma watches us during the day and when mom comes home she helps out and plus on the weekends, mom has baby J full time until Monday when gramma returns.

mom has photos of baby j on facebook if you want to see her. she's really pretty. hug
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Fri Oct 18, '13 10:39am PST 
Talker, what's this 'bout being deported??? We 'senjis aren't furriners, are we? well, we DO have fur 'n' sometimes a little grrrr, but we are NOT illegal!!! What does the humane society have to do with making us legal anyhow? Doesn't the property tax guy take care of the license each year? Ours does.shrug
Mommy, lock all our doors 'n' admit NO STRANGERS!!!shock
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Fri Oct 18, '13 1:54pm PST 
laugh out loud Shaki! You r right. I pay taxes! I have rights! They can't deport me! My mom and dad have kept this dirty secret from me. I'm ashamed. red face
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Fri Oct 18, '13 1:55pm PST 
Talker you're a shame and a sham! big laugh
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Sat Oct 19, '13 2:48pm PST 
Banners, I TOTALLY respect you 'cause you are one of our Lord's angels, BUT, puh-leeze don't dis poor Talker!!! He's really doing his best for all us 'senjis 'n' we luv 'n' honor him for it. [Poor Mommy, she's had one tiny li'l drink 'n' I think she may be totalled, so please forgive any mispellings, etc.]

Talker, I still think you are Handsome 'n' Awesome!!! Please keep your li'l wisdoms coming!!!hughughug
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Sat Oct 19, '13 4:44pm PST 
Talker, at least your pawrents aren't keeping plastic containers of your pee in the fridge. Dad chased me around with a specimen cup this morning and then I saw him put it in the fridge. I guess the economy is worse than I thought. eek

Oh, and go ahead and send that bully to me. I'll get it started for you. way to go

Rikki, we're always looking for music ideas. Thanks! We'll check it out.

Shaki, sometimes when my mom has a cocktail, she plays 'Dancing with the Dogs.' It wouldn't be so bad, but she insists on leading. I hope you're not being subjected to that. silenced

Our news is that mom got a new car. We're sad to give up the other one, but it had so much damage from the accident. Mom didn't feel confident driving it anymore. It was a fantastic car and took great care of us with all of our moves in the last few years. That's why we got the exact same car again...just a different color. Keyah and I already got to ride in it. It's a little different on the inside, so we're still figuring out where we post ourselves to navigate in this one, but we'll get it.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sat Oct 19, '13 10:30pm PST 
Patan are you gonna christen the car? I hope not. You're mom wants to keep that new car smell.

On another note....We just read that the 5bs mom (Jane) is in the hospital. Let's send out those powerful 'senji powers to help her get well soon and home wiff her Bs!

hughughughughug
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2