September 13 Show and Tell

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Sat Sep 14, '13 2:45pm PST 
Hi Clea and Lucy! wave Lucy, so glad you're feeling better!

No one has guessed where I pooped yet, but those are all good ideas, and I'm taking notes. way to go

I'll give you a hint: It's someplace the pawrents put Basenjis when they want to torture us.
Cleopatra

I am the queen!

Barked: Sat Sep 14, '13 7:14pm PST 
Did you poop in the bathtub?
Patan

Barked: Sun Sep 15, '13 10:12am PST 
Close enough, I pooped in the shower! (I couldn't get into the bathtub.) Mom remembers now telling me that I smelled and that I needed a shower. Well, I showed her what she could shower. laugh out loud

One rosette for Clea! applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Keyah

Hey you - give me a belly- rub.

Barked: Sun Sep 15, '13 3:24pm PST 
Mom had a midlife crisis moment and got laser resurfacing under her eyes. She looks like a zombie. eek shh
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Mon Sep 16, '13 8:55am PST 
Patan, how did your mom find your poop? Was she about to step into the shower?
Keyah, don't worry about your mom. It's only for a little while. I bet she comes how looking WOWZA and great. She was already looking good, but we understand -- every woman wants to look extra fabulous.

Mom told dad that I should have another bath this coming weekend. He said okay but he had a few beers at the time. They went to the dodger game. NOW WHY IS MOM TALKING ABOUT BATHS DURING THE DODGER GAME IS BEYOND ME!!! But I'm hoping dad will forget about it by next Saturday.

way to go
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Wed Sep 18, '13 8:02pm PST 
relieved tonight on our walk, we went up the hilll towards the school AND THE GATE WAS OPEN!!!! Mom got me inside the playground and she set me loose and I ran and ran and ran and ran!!! dog walk I went around in circles in the MOONLIGHT!!! Mom was so happy and so was I!!!

Mom has been feeling really rocky. She thinks she's in a fight with her attorney.

Two people today told her that she looked like she needed stability and her other friend said that she had a unsettling vibe to her.

So mom found joy and excitement when we got into the school yard and she got to see me run and jump up on her! Under the moonlight...the serious moonlight!!!

We're getting ready to watch Survivor in honor of banners! She and mom loved that show!!!

Edited by author Wed Sep 18, '13 8:03pm PST

Cleopatra

I am the queen!

Barked: Thu Sep 19, '13 9:20am PST 
I over heard mom and gma talking about going to a softball game tonight and that maybe Lucy and I can go to since it should be nice out. That will be lots of fun cause mom takes us for a little walk around the park before the game. Then she shares her popcorn with us and she always brings us treats so we will listen better.

Talker your mom has been talking to lawyers alot, I hope everything works out for her.
Patan

Barked: Thu Sep 19, '13 4:19pm PST 
Talker, you and my mom would have a lot to share. Mom got in a car accident. Her car got sandwiched between two other cars. The lady in the first car is now suing Mom for her injuries. The woman never even went to a doctor. She ran right to a lawyers claiming she had injuries. Mom has video of the lady right after the accident walking around like nothing happened. It's not a just world.

Anyhow, Mom's friend told reminded her to surround herself with uplifting people and situations, especially in times like these. It seems obvious, but sometimes we forget. Talker, your mom has to remember to spend extra time with good, supportive people. And more moonlit walks wouldn't hurt! way to go Mom is going to try to do the same.
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Thu Sep 19, '13 10:44pm PST 
That's a good idea Patan...more walks under the moonlight. We basenjis are good therapy for our pawrents.

Oh we just want to mention that Taj's sister Ellie is having her Rainbow Bridge Day today. Mamma Linda is missing Ellie. It's been one year ago today.

rainbow

It's hard to think of the good times when the sad times are so fresh. We hope that she had some smiles today thinking of Ellie.
hughughughughughug
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2