September 13 Show and Tell

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Thu Sep 12, '13 10:13pm PST 
Where is every pup?

shrug

I wish I could do or say something that will bring our group back to life. frown

I wish my life was more.

Mom on the other paw is having a hard time with the litigation. All has fallen apart and now she feels that stepping up and confronting sexual harassment and failures on the one in charge....was suppose to be for justice. However, her attorneys have failed all three of them.

It's been a tough few months.

I wish we had happier news to Tell.
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Fri Sep 13, '13 12:42pm PST 
Hang in there Momma Laura. hughughug I know it's hard to do the right thing. Mom had a bad moment yesterday. She got invited to a movie and was really excited to see it and then found out the guy that assaulted her was invited too, so she couldn't go. She feels isolated and like she never should have reported the problem. Anyhow she ended up going to dance class and that helped a lot. Maybe your mom can find something that keeps her mind off of everything else.

When Dad got fired a couple of years ago, our lawyer warned us that the law wasn't created for justice. It was not easy to hear, but he was right. We never got justice, but we walked away knowing we stood up for what was right. And we made the bad guys shake in their boots.

In other news, I'm now at one week since Dad left, and I'm going to let you all guess what I did to misbehave.

Place your bets pups! The winner gets a rosette.

What did Patan do? thinking
Keyah

Hey you - give me a belly- rub.

Barked: Fri Sep 13, '13 12:49pm PST 
My tell is that Mom got laser skin resurfacing under the eyes. She looks like a raccoon. I hope Patan and I manage to stay calm and not chase her. meditate

She's also getting a bunch of metal put on her teeth on Oct. 1. She's been putting it off for a long time, but her bite is really off and she's having a lot of jaw pain. The orthodontist said that she may need jaw surgery because the problem is more skeletal than the teeth. confused She was NOT happy about that. But now the orthodontist thinks she can get pretty good alignment with just braces, so Mom can skip the surgery. Mom meets with the orthodontist and surgeon next week to find out for sure what the plan is.

Mom sure is keeping busy! Phew! dog walk

Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Fri Sep 13, '13 2:06pm PST 
First..Thanks Teecloud 9 and Patan for the hugs...we're sending both your momshughughughughughughug right back. Everyone seems to be having some sad times lately. For all the fun and good times life brings, it sure does bring it's share of sad and frustrating times.

Patan...I have to guess that your butt exploded.laugh out loud
Patan

Barked: Fri Sep 13, '13 3:49pm PST 
Good guess, Chey! laugh out loud Although it wasn't exactly an explosion. This one was deliberate. One rosette for you!

Next question for a rosette...WHERE did I do it?
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Fri Sep 13, '13 3:54pm PST 
cheercheer Second part of the guess.......on your mom's side of the bed!

By the way.....we hope the wires work for your mom and there will be o need for surgery.
Cleopatra

I am the queen!

Barked: Fri Sep 13, '13 8:52pm PST 
Patan Mom is going with guessing you did the deed on you mom's bed or in her shoes. Cause that is what I would do. Talker mom feels so bad about not checking in more often, she always means to but then forgets to on her break. Since we live out in redneck country we still had dial up cause it was cheap. But it broke and the repairman was a dork so mom cancled it and now mom is using her phone as a hotspot for her laptop. It is WAY faster then the dail up which is great. I will put mom on a schedule to check in here.
Not a whole going on around here, high school football has started so mom and gma are gone monday's and Friday nights, and mom's bowling has started back up so she will be gone Tuesday nights. But I heard her say she isn't bowling next week and she is gonna take Lucy and me to a softball game!
Lucy is a little sick but the vet think we caught it early so she is on meds for 1 more week, but she is doing 100% better. She had a little cough?
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Fri Sep 13, '13 11:13pm PST 
Clea Hi!!! wave
Hope Lucy feels better soon. We're happy you're checking in. Tell your mom have a cup of coffee and a shot of bratz every morning!

Patan...I'm thinking in your dad's office.

Yeah, it's really sad about Justice. Does it really work for anyone? i'd like to hope it does and mom and the other ladies just got two bad attorneys.

Mom would love to go do something for herself, but now with the baby here, she has to come home and relieve grandma from being with the baby all day. It's hard to get rest during the day with her so me and gramma are really tired by the time mom gets home.

But its friday night and mom took gramma home. Sunday mom and dad are going to the dodger game so mom wanted to give gramma a rest early.
Lucy

Barked: Sat Sep 14, '13 9:51am PST 
Yep I'm feeling lots better. I had a little cough and mom wasn't to worried about but I had to go in for my shots so while we were there she told the dr. About it and they checked it out and said I needed some meds to clear it up before I could get my shots. But I'm feeling lots better no more cough. Bonus I get yummy treats twice a day cause mom thinks I don't see her putting the pills in them.
I am spending today watching the Nebraska Husker football! Do you guys cheer for a collage football team if so who?
Patan

Barked: Sat Sep 14, '13 2:45pm PST 
Hi Clea and Lucy! wave Lucy, so glad you're feeling better!

No one has guessed where I pooped yet, but those are all good ideas, and I'm taking notes. way to go

I'll give you a hint: It's someplace the pawrents put Basenjis when they want to torture us.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2