Show and Tell Friday - Sept 6

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Sun Sep 8, '13 2:01pm PST 
Ramp update.

Keyah is using the ramp with a lot of reminders, but prefers to jump if she can get away with it.

Dad left for Africa Friday night. I hope my tummy doesn't get upset. confused
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Sun Sep 8, '13 7:03pm PST 
Maybe u can put lots of pillows on the floor. Mom did that for me and I would sometimes slide down off the bed. I bet she's loving those treats.
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sun Sep 8, '13 7:16pm PST 
I had to wear my Sham wow this weekend cuz it was sooo hot. relieved

Patan I hope u don't blow chunks cuz your dad is gone. Maybe he'll bring home a native basenji pup for u!!!

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Tue Sep 10, '13 4:57pm PST 
it's been much cooler Monday and today. Did I mention to you that I got in trouble for digging to china on mom's ne comforter set. She was really upset. She was in the computer room and I was on the bed and you know I didn't even notice that Baby J was in the bed too, sleeping! Under construction and she's sleeping? Mom jumped out and ran into the room when she heard my digging and slapped me on the hind legs to get me off. I got off. She went back to the computer and I went back to the bedroom to continue my digging.

Boy mom was mad at me!!!! shrug

she came running back and gave me another scolding and I ran into the living room. I still got that basenji bad boy in me.

happy dance

Edited by author Tue Sep 10, '13 4:58pm PST

Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Wed Sep 11, '13 1:06pm PST 
Sorry we haven't been around....Mom's not so much in the mood for talking lately. That other site is much easier to just press a thumbs up!

Keyah...we're sorry to hear you're hurt again...it can take an awful long time for legs/ankles/whatever to heal. We're glad that you're using the ramp.

Patan...hope your tummy is ok while your dad is away.

Teecloud 9..you will ALWAYS be a bad boy...just like I like you!

Banners....thank you for saving my Tee!

We're not doing much. As Teecloud 9 said, it's cooled off a little, so Mom is getting us out for longer walks. Marlowe can't walk too long anymore so our all together walks are short. Mom will then take Apache and Zuni for a longer one after breakfast and then in the afternoon I get to go with Zuni for another long one. Zuni gets two because she's fat!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud Mom needs to get her in shape because racing started again.

Marlowe sleeps on the floor bed all the time now. He'll try to get up onto the bed, but even if he gets up there, Mom and Dad are afraid of him falling off during the night....so it's the floor for him.

Apache wasn't taking his meds nicely..he would spit dog food all over the place and the pills with it. So now Mom has to use all cheese and he's getting fat and not wanting to eat any of his other food. I like cheese but don't know if even I would like THAT much. He's going to the doctor this afternoon for his routine tests. Mom is really hoping that she doesn't have to add any more pills.

Not much else going on...I'm a perfect dog...always doing everything right and listening laugh out loud. Zuni..aside from being a fatty is still a crazy B*#@&...but we still love her!
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Wed Sep 11, '13 1:52pm PST 
eek Baby J was sleeping in a construction zone?! Your mom should have known better than to put here there. I hope she at least had a hard hat on.

Chey, I can guarantee you that Keyah would be happy to eat that amount of cheese and get as fat as she pleased. If you have any extra, you can send it to her. Rather, send it to me. I'll test it first, and if it's ok, I'll give it to her. cloud 9 I'm a good boy.

So far I haven't blown had any butt bombs around the house, but I have been holding my poo, so there may be somethign waiting for mom when she gets home one of these days. I like for her to feel useful, and i know cleaning up after me does just that. way to go What else is she going to do with her time anyhow?

Gotta go page mom to get off the work computer and come home to feed me. It's time. Dinner trumps work.
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Wed Sep 11, '13 9:56pm PST 
eekeek I KNOW Patan!!! Mom placed Baby J in the construction zone! Granted it's a big bed and I couldn't dug in the corner but mom should know that I like the middle of the bed for my digging! Geeze!

way to go Patan for holding it in.

Chey! I'm sorry that you're mom ain't doing much talking. We were thinking that she has been feeling down because of Apache's health and also with Marlowe. We know its bound to get to you and get you down. We're always here for you....even if you can't talk....maybe you just want to give a wave We all will understand.

Mom says all we can do is to continue to love our pups for as long as we can, and to always enjoy each and every moment -- they have given so many lovely wonderful memories and those memory moments are forever.

Chey, Zuni is FAT?
Last time I saw her in June, she looked fit and fast!
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Thu Sep 12, '13 2:01pm PST 
Mom is devastated. Apache's results are worse than last time......
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Thu Sep 12, '13 5:00pm PST 
Not so devastated now. Mom got onto the Fanconi Group and they talked her off the ledgelaugh out loud.
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Thu Sep 12, '13 10:04pm PST 
Momma Lynn....I'm glad you're off the ledge. We understand what you're feeling. You want only the best of health for Apache. We all do. Hang in there. You're doing all you can and you're doing the best you can. He is loved truly, deeply and fully. hug
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2