Show and Tell Friday July 5

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Thu Jul 4, '13 8:08pm PST 
wave
Hi!

Shaki sent me this video that she found about a very smart little 'senji. She is so smart that she got 1.7 million view on YouTube!!!!

Check it out!

walking the stairs

Enjoy!
cheer
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Sat Jul 6, '13 6:10am PST 
We loved this video. What a clever B!

My tell is that my Dad came home from Malaysia. I was very sad that he was gone. Both Keyah and I got upset tummies. But we're all better now. cloud 9 Mom had to do lots of cleaning around the house. Dad has no idea who bad it was. red face
Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Sun Jul 7, '13 7:12am PST 
Barrrrrooooooo! I wouldn't call the backwards stair basenji silly, I would call her smart for figuring out how to work her hamstrings while exercising smile

So glad your Daddy is home, Patan!

I've had a good long weekend, so far, and Mama has given me lots n' lots of snuggles. My nonna was here and snuggled me, too. She's such a sucker for giving me treats.

I even went up to the deck and watched some fireworks over Boston. It was nice, but after a while, it was just too much stimulation and I buried my head in Mama's lap. It was much better when she took me downstairs and gave me a cookie in bed.

Not that I'm not a manly man dog, but honestly, what's the fuss about loud noises and bright lights and all the sulfur smoke? The way it drifted across the harbor, you would have thought we had fog!

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sun Jul 7, '13 10:36am PST 
wave Patan hurray for dad coming home!!!!! And no more upset tummies! Denny, you're right about the noise and sulfur. Who wants that when you can have cookies and crumbs in bed?

I didn't even get a hot dog for the 4th! What's with that. Dad was a dud. hee hee get it? like a dud firework?

big laugh
Last night the weather was cool enough for mom and I to go for a nice slow long walk. It was nice just me and her. The breeze was nice too.

Nothing much over here.
Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Mon Jul 8, '13 4:02am PST 
So, wish Mama luck today. She's hoping that this week, things will have settled down a lot for her, and she can get her life into a kind of regular routine again. She has been working far too many hours, and she got sick because of it. She needs to talk with her boss/friend about what is realistic. Plus, she wants to study and write and spend time with Daddy and me and Nonna, not to mention her other friends. So....here's crossing my paws for better days for Mama!
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Mon Jul 8, '13 10:09am PST 
Cheers to better Days Denny!!!! snoopy