Show and Tell Friday June 21st

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Fri Jun 21, '13 7:23am PST 
wave I'm up early and going out for a morning walk wiff mom. JUST an FYI....mom's birthday is tomorrow and this is my present to her. laugh out loud

Another year older and more aching bones for her. She really needs to get out and stretch them limbs of hers.

flowerswishes Mom!
Tag

Esteemed Royal- Advisor and- Guard

Barked: Fri Jun 21, '13 1:32pm PST 
So my show and tell is Mom found out more about my pedigree today, thanks to a nice fellow BRAT volunteer who was able to look me up on the AKC website because my parents showed as unknown on the Zande database. Even though most BRATs like me don't come with AKC information, Mom saw my full name (Rog-Lyn Tag) on vet paperwork that came with me. She knows that my first human dad's name was Roger, so she's guessing my first human mom's name was Lynn. I outlived them both frown , so that's how I came into BRAT.

Talker, you can officially call me Cousin Tag! Mom found that I have several Kazor lines in my background that are the same ones that went into the Tamba lines. She also found out that I have a 4th generation connection to her first B, Crystal.

See you tomorrow, Cousin Tee!
Zuni Breeze- CGC SGRC JOR- RATI

born to run

Barked: Fri Jun 21, '13 2:36pm PST 
Tag...you may be related to us too! Our Momma Stella started off with Kazor dogs!

We're getting excited for tomorrow. Mom decided to bring Apache again. She keeps going back and forth...but he had SO much fun last year and she doesn't know if he'll be here next year or not...so he's coming out to have FUN! Daddy is going to drive too so if it gets to be too much for Apache, he'll take him home.

Not much else happening here....

We'll see some of you pups tomorrow!

Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Fri Jun 21, '13 3:13pm PST 
Today is Mama and Daddy's 5 year annifursary! And how are they celebrating it? By going for a candlelight dinner at an Italian bistro by the beach and NOT BRINGING ME!

I'm so mad, I could...I could...oh hell, I'm going back to sleep.
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Sat Jun 22, '13 8:15am PST 
kissing Poor Denny! sleep tight cloud 9

Happy Annifursary Mamma Cait! Have fun tonight and enjoy a romantic dinner. Denny's never been the romantic fellow anyways.
flowers
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Sun Jun 23, '13 10:15am PST 
Happy Annifursary Momma Cait! Happy birthday Momma Laura! partypartypartypartypartypartyparty

We can't wait to read about the meetup. I see there is another thread for that, so we'll read up on it there.

My tell is that Dad got on a plane to Chicago and then another plane to Tokyo and then another plane to Kuala Lumpur. eek All I know is that is FFFFAAAAARRR away. TOO FAR!!!!!

Keyah and I are already giving Mom a hard time. Mom saw Keyah checking out the corner she likes to poop in in the house, even though she'd already gone outside. silenced