Show and Tell June 7 - June Gloom!

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Fri Jun 7, '13 6:50am PST 
wave
All is being handled at our house. I still have a reprieve on the bath because dad is working tomorrow and on Sunday we're all going out for breakfast and do errands. That pretty much clears me cuz I'm sure there's a dodger game playing and Dad and I have to watch it wiff no distractions!

wave
Whatcha got to show and Tell Bratz?
Finnegan

I'm FUZZY and I- know it...

Barked: Sat Jun 8, '13 9:51am PST 
The pawrents had a friend over for dinner the other night, and as soon as they opened the door to greet Jason, I bolted down the hallway. Mom had to chase me down and carry me back to our loft. dog HA! I think the Finny fuzz that I shedded all over her complemented her shirt really well! big laugh
Oh. And I tried to hump the neighbor's Springer Spaniel. I think I made Mom SUPER proud of me this week!!! blue dog
Stormie

Oooops! I ate my- motto....*burp!*

Barked: Sat Jun 8, '13 9:53am PST 
I was a gooders boy all week. Really. Well, except for the night Dad shamed me on facebook. red face I can't help I'm askeered of frogs and I don't wanna poop on the pawrents schedule!! red face

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Sun Jun 9, '13 7:53am PST 
Dad's sister is in town. I'm waiting for my moment when she leaves her food or socks unattended, which she always does.

Keyah already got a lick of salami. It's my turn!!!!!
Sheena

Official- Clothing- Customizer!

Barked: Sun Jun 9, '13 8:15am PST 
Mommy has to go in for four different medical tests this coming week.... cry

A Kong is just not really any consolation to Mommy being gone crycry

Please send Mommy (and us) power of the paw, thank you!!!!!!
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Sun Jun 9, '13 1:07pm PST 
Sheena, I hope your Mommy's tests turn out well for her. Many pawrayers coming your way!!!
Hugs, too!!!hughughug
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sun Jun 9, '13 11:19pm PST 
Sheena, powerful paws and powers being sent your way!!!

hughughughughughug

I got a bath.
frown
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Sun Jun 9, '13 11:20pm PST 
Mom and dad bought Baby J a new stroller. It's a good thing because I was gonna start charging her $2.00 every two feet for using my stroller.

silencedshh Well!!!!!
red face