Show and Tell Friday May 31st

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Thu May 30, '13 11:20pm PST 
First of all....here's me and baby Josephine. I'm on guard duty!

big small depth of field

Next....mom says on Sunday we're going to the dog show in Pasadena and we're going to see Auntie lynn and Connor in the ring!

Plus...happy birthday Auntie Lynn. Her birthday is June 3! I'll let you take a pic wiff me if you want and I won't freak out when you whisper in my ear, okay?

red face

I've got treats in the oven! It's nice having gramma in the HOUSE cuz she cuts up my chicken and puts it in the oven for me and doesn't forget to do it like my mom does cuz she's tired.

snoopy
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Sat Jun 1, '13 1:38pm PST 
You are SUCH a good baby guarder Teecloud 9

Nothing much going on here. Mom and dad are in the big bathtub in the yard today...it's HOT outside.

Momma is showing Scout tomorrow Momma Laura...it will be his first time in the ring. You can see the beautiful Trianna too and Astra, Scout's sister. Momma says she wishes Zuni had gotten Astra and Scout's temperament..they are SOOOOO sweet. momma is going to get there around 9 or maybe a little before. We are going to be in ring 5.
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sun Jun 2, '13 7:26am PST 
Mom hopes we'll be there. Big Daddy was suppose to be here to help mom take me and Josephine to the show, but Big Daddy is not around this morning. Mom is upset. She doesn't know if she can handle me and all the dogs and the stroller...since it's not really a stroller for babies. The front wheel keeps getting caught up and stuck.

Mom is getting ready early this morning in hopes he'll show up.
naughty bad daddy.

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Sun Jun 2, '13 7:26am PST 
Wow! That sounds like fun T! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Nothing going on here either. Mom took Keyah and I on a long walk yesterday with her friend. We went to her friend's house, and I pooped in the bedroom. red face Mom was NOT happy with me.
Keyah

Hey you - give me a belly- rub.

Barked: Sun Jun 2, '13 7:27am PST 
I, on the other hand, was a good girl.
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Sun Jun 2, '13 2:10pm PST 
I smelled Momma Laura on Mom...so she made it. Big Daddy came through!!!!!!! Momma didn't have a lot of time with them, but she saw Tee, I smelled him too.cloud 9. I also smelled Baby Josie!

We also smelled a bunch of Bs on Mom. She said Scout decided to forget all his training today..but ended up doing well...the judge was really nice and patient with a new pup...and he got his first point.

Mom is going away this weekend to show the other dog in Arizona. Zuni isn't happy because she's going to miss running...but she'll run a lot at the fun day!

xuni and Apache hope to see Tee and maybe Taj and gang there! I don't get to gofrown
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sun Jun 2, '13 7:37pm PST 
wave I got to go to the show!!! I even got to ride shotgun wiff dad since mom is now in the backseat wiff Josie. Now she knows how it feels when I'm back there. Anyways, I was a good boy and dad was again...so impressed wiff me. I didn't snark at any pup AND I met a basenji girl who snarked at me even WHEN I WAS CLEARLY WAGGIN MY TAIL AND HAPPY TO MEET HER!!!
What's wiff the girls I'm meeting these days? No one likes me...except my Chey...and she only likes me when I smell and not when I smell fresh. Speaking of smelling fresh, I need a bath according to mom, but Dad is holding strong and not giving me a bath. Us boys gotta stick together. Dad says my smell is manly and he loves it.

Chey!!!! Why can't you go to the races????????

Patan!!!! Didn't you poop on your walk? Well my mom always says when you visit someone's house you're suppose to give the hostess a gift of some kind whether it's a bottle of wine that is dropped in the driveway of their house, or a little poop present in the bedroom. Same thing.

Keyah....what did you bring?
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Mon Jun 3, '13 11:38am PST 
Oh, I forgot...laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudPatan! Your mom may not think that was funny...but I sure do!

LOL Teecloud 9...we can still smell that wine big grin!

I can get snarky with people, so I don't get to go places. Mom says she didn't do right by me as a pup and because of that I'm happiest just being at home. I get real nervous when I'm out in public. Plus, someone has to stay home with Marlowe. Dad is going to go so that Mom can help run things.

I'm with you and Big Daddy..NO BATH!