Zuni I TINK I SAW A WABBIT!!!!!!

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Tue May 28, '13 10:06pm PST 
eekeekeek
mom and Josephine and me were out walking this evening and mom saw a rabbit...well she saw it first, then I saw it. Anyways, mom said it was a bunny and it must have been someone's bunny b/c we have NEVER EVER SEEN A WABBIT around here before!!!

From across the street I started getting all excited and mom had to hold onto the stroller and to me. The bunny was just still and sitting in the drive way. mom couldn't get close to it because I was getting the Zuni fever!!!!

mom had to pull me away. We don't know where the bunny was going but it came down the driveway and onto the sidewalk.

I couldn't stop looking at it. I swear the bunny was memorizing me. Now I know what Zuni is talking about!!!

WABBIT FEVER!!!!!
eekeekeekeek
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Wed May 29, '13 12:32pm PST 
naughtynaughty
TALKER YOU CAN'T HURT THE RABBIT!!!!!

naughty
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Thu May 30, '13 8:36am PST 
Ditto to that, Talker!!!
Puh-leeze do not eat the bunny!!! Besides, he 'n' all his thousands upon thousands "at the bridge" kin may come back to haunt you!!! Was it a normal-earred bunny or a jackrabbit type bunny?
Mommy used to go pick Daddy up on base in El Paso when he was in the service, 'n' she says there were 100's of jackrabbits out on the desert. Awesome sight!!!

Zuni Breeze- CGC SGRC JOR- RATI

born to run

Barked: Thu May 30, '13 2:11pm PST 
OH TALKER....A BUNNY!!!!!! snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy You see what I mean, you just HAVE to try to go after them! I bet it's going to find you and taunt you from now on. That's what mine do....until I eat
them laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Oh, sorry Banners! and Shaki...bunnies here are fair game. They eat Mom's vegetables and they, well, they reproduce like bunnies!

Mom says just make sure you don't tip baby Josephine's...aka Banners! stroller while you're trying to get them. Be STEALTHY my friend.
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Thu May 30, '13 11:17pm PST 
If Zuni says to eat the bunnies, then I shall eat the bunnies!!!! Sorry Shaki and Banners! And banners! quit hitting me over the head.

I soooo want to find that wabbit. Zuni....how can I get bunnies in my yard to practice on my stalking skills???

All I get are squirrels!

Oh heck...I didn't even think about PE Bunny Deadwood....it's not Easter right? I can make up in good behavior by next EAster.

red face
Zuni Breeze- CGC SGRC JOR- RATI

born to run

Barked: Sat Jun 1, '13 1:28pm PST 
We don't eat bunnies TOO close to Easter Talker. smile

Do you have a shed in the yard? That's the only way I know how to get them to come...they like to live under it.

I don't have squirrels, those would be nice to chase. We have some that come out of the ground but not the fun tree ones I've heard the others took about.