What has everyone been up to?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Cleopatra

I am the queen!

Barked: Fri May 24, '13 6:30pm PST 
Hey everyone how are you all doing? Mom feels so bad that she never checks in here any more. She uses her phone for most on the internet so she never thinks about popping in here.
We are all pretty good here, Lucy and I love hogging moms bed. Duke is doing good, he has gained back some of the weight he had lost still a few pound light but on the right track. Luke has to go in on Wednesday to get a yucky skin tag like thing removed from his paw but besides that all is good here in Nebraska!
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Fri May 24, '13 6:36pm PST 
So good to hear from you two. Tell your mom she is going to have to bookmark us on her phone to make sure she checks in.

We're okay. We have a newborn baby in our house and she smells like milk! Yuck! Mom sleeps a lot in the other room with her and I sometimes crawl in under the covers with them and gramma. Gramma stays with me and the baby all day. I get treats from gramma when I give her my paw to massage.

Patan's mom is coming for a visit on Sunday and I'm hoping to get extra treats from her too. Auntie Lynn is coming to for a visit to see me and I guess our new baby. BTW, the baby belongs to my niece.

Keep us posted with you two!!!!

wave
Lucy

Barked: Sat May 25, '13 6:43pm PST 
Well I got mom to make a shortcut for dogster on her home page so I hope that helps her remember to stop in here more often. Mom has been sniffing Clea and I all day cause she gave us both showers last night. We were not to happy about it but she seems to think we smell less doggy now?

Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Sat May 25, '13 6:45pm PST 
Hey, y'all, what's wrong 'bout doggy smells? I like the way I smell!!!shock
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sun May 26, '13 9:52pm PST 
Me too! I love doggie smells!!! Mom has been wanting to take me a bath too.

Well Auntie Lynn and Kim came to visit me. They didn't bring me any treats but they gave me a lot of treats. I grrrrrrrr'd at Auntie Kim cuz she tried to take a pic wiff me and I got a little freaked out. shrugshrug I don't know why cuz I get my pic taken all the time. Then when I joined her on the couch all was fine and she all of a sudden pulled her camera out and leaned into me and that made me jump off the couch.

shrug

Sorry Patan. Mom told me that your mom told them that you are grumpy. I couldn't believe that at all. You? Grumpy? Maybe you need to come back to LA and chill out.

way to go
Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Mon May 27, '13 5:25am PST 
My mama has been busy with work and now she's studying to get licensed for her Series 63, LAH and Series 7 - all so she can be a financial advisor with her business partner! She's been doing this job for almost a year now, and she and her best friend who is the partner are building the business together. It's pretty exciting!

Other than that, we had a crappy, crappy week full of rain. I barely pooped. Today is sunny. I think I will poop a lot today.
Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Mon May 27, '13 5:25am PST 
My mama has been busy with work and now she's studying to get licensed for her Series 63, LAH and Series 7 - all so she can be a financial advisor with her business partner! She's been doing this job for almost a year now, and she and her best friend who is the partner are building the business together. It's pretty exciting!

Other than that, we had a crappy, crappy week full of rain. I barely pooped. Today is sunny. I think I will poop a lot today.
Tag

Esteemed Royal- Advisor and- Guard

Barked: Mon May 27, '13 7:11pm PST 
Mom has been working super hard on something called EBay to sell our Grandpa Norbert in heaven's Hot Wheels collection to pay for replacing the blown engine of our Honda. I don't know exactly what EBay and Hot Wheels are, but Mom has the office filled with boxes that smell of things old and far away and she keeps pulling out all these little shiny things and mumbling stuff before sticking her head into the computer. Combined with all the neat smells that come from the papers her students give her, the office is a smell smorgasbord.

It looks like foster BRAT Ivee will be staying here for good. Mom says Ivee has too many issues that would make it difficult for her find a good home, even through BRAT.

Last week, in the middle of all this EBay, blown up Honda, and grading student papers stuff, Mom drove up to San Bernardino in her borrowed car to pull a new BRAT from the shelter there. He's a tri boy who Mom calls Milo, and Taj and I are having a lot of fun with him. Ivee's half-fascinated and half-disgusted with him. Huh, girl senjis, can't figure them out, you know? Anyway, one thing I don't get about Milo is he likes to run away. Mom had to run down the street barefoot in her nightshirt twice this week to catch Milo. The second time when he escaped, I alerted Mom so she could catch Milo quickly. Even though Mom's blocked off the problem spot in the fence securely now, none of us are allowed outside unless Mom is there. Gee, thanks, Milo. ***tssk***
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Tue May 28, '13 12:35pm PST 
I haven't been up to much of anything. My skin sis 'n' her family are coming for a visit this weekend. I luv children 'n' she has 2 little ones. Mommy 'n' Daddy watch me too closely so I haven't even had a Chance to escape 'n' chase the Little White Truck. He didn't even come yesterday 'cause it was a holiday. What a bummer! The only excitement around here is the noise from our neighbor who is having his driveway torn up. Oh yes, 'n' his nosy kitties that come on my deck 'n' peer at me through the sliding glass door! Just you wait, kitties, just you wait!!!naughty
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Tue May 28, '13 10:03pm PST 
Stay Milo!!!!
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2