Close X

FUR'S OF THE MONTH FOR MAY 2013 - THE WOF-ARDY PLAYERS !!!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
MerryBelle- Noelle Pie- SSW

GEORGIE'S- WIFE..FOREVER MY- COWBOY !!!

Barked: Wed May 1, '13 6:32pm PST 
I have been hosting the WOF (Wheel of Furtune) game and then the WOF-ARDY game in the Doghouse for almost 5 1/2 years. It started off as small and simple... As time went by I began to make the game a bit more interesting and challenging. It was lots of fun coming up with new themes and designing awards to go along with that.

During all this time players have come and gone, some stayed longer than others..but there have been a few players who have been there from almost the beginning and most everyone who is now playing has been so for several years.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE DOGHOUSE FURS OF THE MONTH FOR MAY 2013 - THE WOF-ARDY PLAYERS !!!! applauseapplauseapplausehailhailhailapplauseapplauseapplause

Abbie
Alexandra
Bailey
Charlie
Ch loe
Darby
George
Harley Diva
Jack
Jazzi Danz'r
Nubbly
Romeo
Shaki
Toto

THANK YOU ALL FOR PLAYING ALONG WITH ME !!!!! hug
MerryBelle- Noelle Pie- SSW

GEORGIE'S- WIFE..FOREVER MY- COWBOY !!!

Barked: Wed May 1, '13 6:41pm PST 
TAKE A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE WITH THE WHEEL OF FURTUNE / WOF-ARDY GAME

I had wanted to host a game in the Doghouse and decided on a word game. Simple and Fun .. I called it....thinking WHEEL OF FURTUNE !!!!!! big grin

My very first post:

This is my very favorite game. Its fun and easy! Just like playing hangman! All you have to do is guess a letter each time and then when you think you know the puzzle post the answer!

I decided to amp up the fun quiotent and also make it more challenging for the players and myselfsnoopy

Time to have some FUN ! Memorial Day marked the unofficial start of SUMMER which means that we are going to HIT THE ROAD !

That's right I am taking you on....... ROAD TRIP USA ! dog walk

Border to Border, Route 66, The Great Northern, The Appalachin Trail , The Oregon Trail, The Southern Pacific, The Atlantic Coast, The Pacific Coast and even The Lonliest Road. While on the road we will encounter, Big Cities, Sleepy Villages, Festivals, Quirky Culture, Amusement Parks, National Parks, Regional Food, History, Museums.. whereever the road takes us !!!! Each new route, I will provide you with your very own MERRY"S TRAVEL GUIDE to keep you on the edge of your seats and you know the route we SHOULD be taking !! Just be warned !! I do NOT have a Map or GPS on me ...so that said ... be prepared to get lost !

After a summer spent traveling it was time to get down to some learning in September. eek

WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL to the WOF CLASSROOM !!!! My name is Mrs. Pie aka Merry and I will be your teacher/host. I will be taking you all over the educational spectrum from elementary school to grad school from ART to ZOOLOGY in our quest for knowledge! The SUBJECT can change at a moments notice so BE PREPARED !! ARE YOU READY TO EXPAND YOUR MIND??? LET'S PLAY !!

Everyone graduated with a doctorate degree and it was time to spend the summer visiting camps all over the the United States way to go

WHEEL OF FURTUNE SUMMER ADVENTURE TRAVEL CAMP!!!

I AM MRS. PIE AND I WILL BE YOUR CAMP DIRECTOR AND MY ASSISTANT WILL BE COUNSELOR GEORGE. PREPARE TO EXPERIENCE THE ULTIMATE SUMMER CAMP, WHERE FANTASY MEETS IMAGINATION AND DREAMS BECOME REALITY!!! TAKE A SPIN WITH ME AS WE TRAVEL TO ALL DIFFERENT KINDS OF CAMPS. EACH CAMP WILL BE UNIQUE IN IT'S OFFERING!..WE WILL VISIT ACADEMIC, ADVENTURE, ARTS, ENRICHMENT, NATURE, SCIENCE, SPECIALIZED ACTIVITIES, SPORTS, TECHNOLOGY CAMPS AND MORE.

After a summer of traveling it was time to get out and into the work force. confused

WELCOME TO THE ALL NEW WHEEL OF FURTUNE CORPORATION!! WE ARE ONE OF THE TOP FURTUNE 500 COMPANYS IN THE WORLD!!!
YOU HAVE ALL BEEN INTERVIEWED AND HIRED TO WORK AT W.O.F. HQ'S

I AM THE CEO, MRS. MERRYBELLE NOELLE PIE. MY RIGHT PAW PUP OF COURSE WILL BE MY HUSBAND, MR. GEORGE P.P. & PIE
EVEN THOUGH YOU ALL HAVE YOUR DOCTORATES.. AS YOU KNOW THAT DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING IN TODAYS ECONOMY
SO YOU WILL ALL BE STARTING AT THE BOTTOM.. AN ENTRY-LEVEL POSITION IN THE MAILROOM

The corporation was very profitable so everyone was offered early retirement at full pay and a trip around the world! big grin

THE WHEEL OF FURTUNE TRAVELING TRIVIA TOUR!!

PACK YOUR BAGS AND JUMP ON THE JET COME WIH US ON AN ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME ALL OVER THE
GLOBE! WITH GEORGE AT MY SIDE WE WILL BE YOUR PERSONAL TOUR GUIDES!!

Finally it was time to settle down in one spot and again change up the game. I love the game "Jeopardy" so made a game incorporting that into my Wheel of Furtune game. I called it .. cheer

THIS......IS.........WOF-ARDY !!! !!!

DOGSTER'S FAVORITE QUIZ SHOW®!! HOSTED BY MERRYBELLE NOELLE PIE AND BEHIND THE SCENES HEAD RESEARCHER/WRITER GEORGE P.P. PIE !!!!

Who knows where it will go next !!!party

Edited by author Wed May 1, '13 6:42pm PST

Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Wed May 1, '13 7:22pm PST 
Thank you, Merry, for all the fun 'n' adventures we've shared together!!! It's been a blast!!! You've really helped prove that this is "The Best Lil' Doghouse in Dogster!" dancingcheerhappy dancehughappy dancecheerdancing

Harley- Diva-Girl,CG- C,Therapy D

Fur Diva

Barked: Wed May 1, '13 7:41pm PST 
waveI am so surprised !! As usual merry you know how to put a new rabbit out of the hat every timelaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Thank you for the honorbig grin

We are helping to watch the new granny baby, so we have not been here much lately...she is 3 months old by now.wave
Jazzi- Danz'r,- CGC,Therapy- D

FUR-DANZ'R

Barked: Wed May 1, '13 7:42pm PST 
cheer Ms Merry thanz!!big hugbig hughi5
Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Wed May 1, '13 8:08pm PST 
Thank you Merry! What a surprise you planned! I play the game because I really love it and am so thankful that you changed it up so that we all can play and solve the puzzles. Thank you for hosting such a great game and keeping us challenged and thinking.flowers
♥- George- P.P.Pie- *SHM*

MERRYBELLE'S- HUSBAND!! SHE IS- MINE!!!

Barked: Wed May 1, '13 11:46pm PST 
Thank you Merry!!!!kissingkissing You really pulled a fast one on everyone this month!big grin Loved the way back flash backs of the game too!applauseapplauseapplauseapplausehugkissing

Thanks for including me darlin' and CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF THE WOF'S PLAYERS!!!applauseapplauseapplausehappy dancedancingpartypartyhamster dancebig hugflowersdog walk
BUTTERCUP *- Moms Angel- Girl *

BABYGIRL

Barked: Thu May 2, '13 2:41am PST 
applauseapplauseapplausecheercheercheer MERRY AND GEORGE . YOU MAKE THE DOG HOUSE A GREAT PLACE TO HANG OUT !! CONGRATS TO ALL !applauseapplauseapplause
Nubbly

I'm a lover not- a fighter

Barked: Thu May 2, '13 3:23am PST 
Ace Reporter Merry does it again. Great Job, Merry, a fun twist. Thanks for all you and George do everyday for us furs.hail
♥CHLO- E♥

Chloe's got Mom- wrapped around- her paws

Barked: Thu May 2, '13 7:15am PST 
Thank you Merry for the honor! Congratulations to all the winners! Love you & Georgie & love playingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingkissinglittle angellittle angel
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2