Show and Tell April 19 - Belated

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Thu May 2, '13 8:30pm PST 
cheercheercheercheercheercheer
oooh that sounds like fun and that's pretty amazing that you were left alone in the hotel. Mom and dad never trusted us alone...also I had a tendency of peeing when I would first get into the room so mom always worried that I might have an accident!

red face

I hope we'll see some pics!!! Mom always loves your pics!!!
Finny are you gonna write a YELP review. big laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh oooh I'm so funny..get it? Yelp as in BARK review...yelp? get it?
big laugh
Stormie

Oooops! I ate my- motto....*burp!*

Barked: Sat May 4, '13 8:32am PST 
'banners - it's ok that you peed when you got into the rooms. I wasn't in the room for more than 5 minutes, when I barfed a little on the floor (that was long car ride, then Mom gave me a biscuit as soon as we got in the room, silly woman!). Bodily functions happen, 'specially to us sensitive 'senjis cloud 9
p.s. Mom posted some piktures to FB the other day. Lots from Bonaventure Cemetery. She loved it there!
Finnegan

I'm FUZZY and I- know it...

Barked: Sat May 4, '13 8:33am PST 
YELP!!!! big laugh laugh out loud way to go applause big laugh

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Sat May 4, '13 11:05am PST 
All La Quinta Inns are pet friendly. Mom downloaded their app on her cell phone so we could find one anywhere when we were driving cross country. They're usually pretty nice too.

Keyah and I do well alone in the hotel room. We're usually so tired from driving that we just go to sleep. But one time Keyah jumped right up on the bed and POOPED! eekeekeekeek She'd never done that before and hasn't since...thankfully.
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Sun May 5, '13 8:55pm PST 
Pooped????!!!!

big laugh Keyah you da bomb!!! or you DID THE BOMB!!!!

big laugh
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2