(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Thu Mar 28, '13 10:02pm PST 
eekeekeekeekeekeekeek

ooooh no!!!!

Dear Mr. PE Deadworry Rabbit:

There must be a form for Zuni to fill out that exempts her kills. I'm sure they were no relatives of yours as the only bunnies that she accidentally kills live in Riverside, California and not where you're from...where ever that may be.

TALKER!!!! YOU NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT JURISDICTION ZUNI LIVES IN AND MAKE SURE THAT NONE OF THE BUNNIES HAVE ANCESTORS WITH THE LAST NAME OF DEADWORRY RABBIT!!!!

eekeekeekeek
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Thu Mar 28, '13 10:10pm PST 
Dear Mr. Deadworry Rabbit and Kin:

It has come to my attention that certain species of the rabbit family have suddenly gone missing in the acreage of my client, Zuni of MACZ Pack. I would like to affirm that after a thorough check of the location; type of species and blood type, the alleged rabbits that came to their demise in her backyard were not from your lineage or ancestry. Although any such...shall we just say...killing of any such bunnies or large rabbits is of course a misfortune to all including my client and her family...which includes Chey cloud 9, we feel that you cannot hold such natural instincts to murder or ascertain these trespassers against her.

I hereby request that Ms. Zuni be treated as all of us here on Bratz the same and be given a...well perhaps not your ultra large basket as I feel that asking for such a basket would give the impression that we are not remorseful of the loss of those trespassing bunnies....but we do request something of a lesser size. Maybe your deluxe basket would suffice.

Enclosed our all her proper papers and forms filled out in triplicate to make sure that the burden of filing all these forms at such a late date be removed from your shoulders.

Also enclosed our my list of good deeds and cases where I've triumphant all in the name of all the basenjis in the world. I request the mega mega double basket for my Easter delivery.

Thank you and again we appreciate your good will and hope that you have a successful rest of the year!

Talker, Esq.
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Fri Mar 29, '13 7:05am PST 
Dear Mr. Deadworry Rabbit,
I don't try to catch bunnies. Kitties are my thing, although I've never been given the opportunity to catch one of those things either...thanks, Mom 'n' Dad!!!..., but it's not for want of trying. The problem is they're outside 'n' I'm inside when I see them. They're never around when I'm outside, though. Of course, the leash they put on me is a definite hindrance, too. My fur-cousin Maggie got a bunny last week, but it was trespassing in her yard. Please forgive her. I'm sure none of your relatives live here in West Virginia. If so, we apologize profusely for her perfidy. My other fur-cousin, Harvey, caught a squirrel this week. (Actually I'm a bit proud of him for that. Forgive me!!!)

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Fri Mar 29, '13 8:57am PST 
Dear Mr. Deadworry Rabbit:

First I think all the basenjis should be forgiven for any trespassers that come in their yard. Their strong desire to protect their hoomans and their homes should be noted as a good thing. Please do not hold this against them and if any of your relatives were affected by their strong desires...well....let's not even go there. All you bunnies look a like and so it's very hard to know the difference.

I've tried to be a good angel but it's been a tough year for me. I hear my dad remembering me and just the other day he was recalling last Easter when we all went to brunch and dad carried me all through Pasadena Old Town as they walked around. It's hard to be a good angel and not cry and be happy, but I"m trying.

Also I have taken great efforts to read the Angel Manual but there's a lot of stuff in there about being extra good and being good is hard enough, but EXTRA good???

So I would love to have a large pink basket wiff lots of candies and chocolate bunnies and Peeps too.

Thank you for your continuing dedication and again...sorry if you loss some family members. Maybe your family bunnies could wear some sort of identification so none of us make the same mistake next time.

Sincerely,
Banners!
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Sat Mar 30, '13 5:21am PST 
Dear Mr. Dead Rabbit,

I have been trying very hard to come up with an explanation for my bad behavior, and all I can come up with is that I must in fact be part Bengal tiger. I guess it is a classic case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. On the one hand is the sweet Basenji boy that you all know and love. And then out of the blue comes Richard Parker, the grumpy tiger. If it makes you feel better, you do not have to give my other personality, Richard Parker, a basket. But Patan deserves a Deluxe Meat Lover's basket with extra meat.

If you do wish to give Richard Parker a basket, he would like the same think I asked for, but in the XXL size.

Thank you, sir, for your consideration.

Your pal (who has never killed a bunny),

Patan
Keyah

Hey you - give me a belly- rub.

Barked: Sat Mar 30, '13 5:23am PST 
Dear Mr. Fluffball,

I have been my usual good self and have taken good care of my family this year. I don't have any misdeeds to report as Angel Banners will attest. I would like the Uber Deluxe International cheeses basket please. Oh, and don't look at my blood work. You can just overlook those slightly elevated triglycerides, that has nothing to do with cheese. I should know, my mom is a nurse, and I'm pretty sure she would back me up on this.

Your pal,

Keyah
Cleopatra

I am the queen!

Barked: Sat Mar 30, '13 7:41am PST 
Dear Mr. P.E. Deadworry Rabbit,
I have been very good this past year. I had a little hard patch this past summer after Daisy passed and when Lucy came to live with us. I know I was not the best sister right away but Lucy and I are best friends now. We take turns playing with all of the farm cats and with all the toys.
Having said all this I think Lucy and I should both get XL baskets fills with yummy treats and s afew more furry toys.

P.S. Could please Miss Daisy the biggest basket that you have full of donuts and other yummy treats, she was the kindest doggy in the world and the best big sister a senji could have asked for.
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2